spirit world, surgery

Archives for 2013
sigmon2
Diamond Member

spirit world, surgery

Post by sigmon2 »

hi,
I had a dream last sunday, I did not like it. I tried to avoid it and tried to hide from it and can't. so I will put it here and see, part of it I do not know. hope all are well in the Lord.
the dream started with me fading into the dream in a pick up truck in the passenger side truck. the driver was someone I do not know. we were in a rush, a big rush. something was very important. he speeds and the road is like a country road....we fly into a area where people are, there are fences, wood fences mostly. then we speed up to a shack like building and slide in to the building sideways. the driver jumps out runs in for a sec then runs back out with people chasing him. he jumps in with this bucket. now as he is coming, I see around me and notice this fancy 4 wheel drive with angry people coming out from behind the shack on a road between fences. they were waves sticks it looked like yelling, and were very angry. then behind us were more running our way and another truck came up to block us.
the man jumped in the truck and tossed the bucket at me. the lid was not on all the way and kept popping off. its contents were this extremely white liquid. it was so white it was heavenly glory. it was a big bucket like the big paint bucket. so I was trying to keep the lid on it. but no matter how much moving around it did not spill. so I got the lid to stay somewhat. then my attention was drawn to the back window and the driver put in reverse and floored it. we were making a get away. then I noticed something very interesting.as we backed up, I saw people coming from these fields behind us. we stole this white stuff from these bad folks, these new folks were at peace, hands folded in front of them walking calmly. no worries. heavenly.....
one girl was even walking with a beautiful buquet of flowers in her hands. then as I saw this and the dream focused on this for a time...the dream faded to a new dream......

then it was like walking into a new dream from another dream.......this new dream, makes me uncomfortable.
but anyway........I walk into this dream from the first part....it was strange I was walking in light and as I begin to see I saw I was walking on a sky bridge. the outside of the sky bridge was blue skies with passing clouds. then I was suddenly standing in an office in front of a doctor. he shook my hand and begin talking about my up coming surgery. he sat down and then lifted up this screen that was a film or x ray like of my entire body, head to toe. as he held it in is hand it was clear and concise as to the bone structure inside my body.
he pointed to my low back, and there it had 2 spots where the disks where out of shape. it was so clear. he said I was going to have surgery. then as I looked he lowered the screen like picture and it went darker as his hand came off. I tried looking more but with his hand off it I could not see it clearly anymore. then I reached out and touched it and I could feel my backbone in the screen. I mean it it was real. then I got to the surgery area and there was this hole, and my fingers went deep and I could feel around in the area. it was surreal to me. then as the doctor talked more about surgery I woke up.
so quite the time for me.............
thanks for reading.
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

I actually think sometimes we are aware of being healed in our sleep. Just gonna put that out there right up front.

Are you about to go in for back surgery?
Jesus is the Saviour
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

thanks, sure hope so to many pain pill and the like. still working on the white stuff in the bucket.
thanks again scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi.

Post by sigmon2 »

Well here it comes I am missing working, and tomorrow the surgery doc will tell me no and I will ask him how will I live if I do not. Say he with not cause I almost died last time. I will lose all if he don't might lose all anyway. No work means no pay. But will see Lord has been in this,
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Hope you are doing well Sigmon2. Let us know what the surgeon says? Or were you actually already having surgery, I'm unsure?

And I thought you felt the white in the bucket was heavens glory?
Jesus is the Saviour
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all. Thanks for remembering. I did see him and he flat out refuses to do it. That fear of me dying thing. Main reason is me being over weight. But the Lord is working on that. I have not been able to do anything about it. But being in pain I have lost as of Friday since beginning of summer a good 50 pounds. But in the last 3 weeks I lost 18, so he tells me to be careful about losing muscle. Instead of fat. Then now I have picked up a in balance or dizziness. Being sent to learn how to live with it at pt. But I think I know what did it. I believe it was an allergic reaction to this underarm stuff I bought with a strong smell. Gave me a low grade ache in the back of the head and messed with my balance. I say it, cause in my un medical opinion, whe. I did use it i got better. Then when i reused it i got worst. Like using that stinky stuff teens use called axe or another called bod here in USA. I make my kid go outside to put it on, like a skunk smell. I will have to lose another 60 to get surgery. Would be nice but that is a long time.
Thanks again everyone. Now I got to try and work in pain.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

From the last part of your dream, maybe God will supernaturally heal your back! I've heard of people who have had healing dreams & then actually gotten healed.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Oh how I would love it :D
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Doc refuses surgery. Ugh. Extra pills to cover ache. Upper back hurts now as much as lower.
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Yippee, surgery is end of October haha. They are going to fix a disk and the other disk problem plus two other small areas. They are still afraid I will die, but found someone to do it.
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

That's good news Sigmon2! Were you able to lose some extra pounds during this long process to finally get a surgeon? I will certainly lift you in prayers! How is your family reacting to the upcoming surgery?
Jesus is the Saviour
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi shine, yes it's good news. I managed to lose 50 pounds. And I need to go to another hospital that said they would chance it. My family I think is not sure what to do. I have a 25% chance of not coming out of there, maybe more. But i am so grateful to our savior for giving me confidence that I will come thru it. It is truly and utterly amazing to have a Lord who works on our fears uncertainty. So many unexpected surprises from his that the blessings are spectacular.
And as time goes on more to come. It has been quite the learning experience over the years hearing him and learning.
Thanks again.
Scott
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Praying for you.

In Christ,