Archives for 2010
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

Blessings -

For the past 2 years I have been seeing 333 but in the last few weeks 111 has been requiring special notice. Has anyone any revelation on this number?

Bless you
AnnA
The Lord is my light and my salvation
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Yes!

Lately for @ least a couple of months have been seeing 44 or 444 anyywhere and everywhere! BUt in the last couple of days I have been seeing 11, 111's or 1111 in any form! I was seeing these numbers last year until the 444's took front stage :lol: Oh once ina while the 333's and one time in my dream I wrote a check for $33,333.?

I have been asking God what is he showing me?

Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I think there are some threads on 333s and maybe for 111 also, on a different segment of the board.

I know i still see 333s and 111s quite often and have been for some time....! I saw 11111 2 nights ago, as i was looking at some Superhero stamps that were bought for me, and someone pointed out it may mean supernatural provision (not on this incident alone but also some dreams and other stuff).

I believe it is all GOOD! Please try the General Discussion forum I think it was?? That had some info on 333s and 111s....
Isaiah
Bronze Member

Post by Isaiah »

11 I have been seeing every where even my address adds up to 11 lol but no I'm not sure what this means
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

Thank you all.

I did do a search on this forum before posting this and did not find anything that would help. It was only a few topics that spoke of 111. I know 11 is the number of judgement and have never known it to be a good number but doesn't mean it isn't when it is multiplied to 111.

Still looking....
4ahighercall

Numbers 111 and others

Post by 4ahighercall »

Hello and Greetings,

I was recently studying a site that explains how to deal with numbers in multiples. From a ministry site by Bobbie Breathitt.

She explains that you will have to add the numbers and then look up the single number how it applies to your life.

Example: 111 = 1+1+1= 3

Helpful hint: The interpreter should take double digit numbers and brake them down to a single digit, for example:
54= (5+4) =9 or
88= (8+8) = 16 then (1+6) = 7 Just keep breaking it down until you have a single digit. Then look up the meaning of that single digit and determine how it relates to the context of your dream.

Hopes it's helpful!
Let the wise listen and add to thier learing, and let the discerning get guidance for understanding proverbs and parables, the sayings and riddles of the wise. Proverbs 1: 5-6
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Not saying this is the case, but it is worth considering. Very often when the Holy Spirit is trying to get our attention to a particular thing He will repeat it, as in dreams, ect. So it could be that He is trying to stress the number 3 Godhead, Father, Son and Holy Spirit or the number 1 God. And He could be doing this for no other reason than to let you know He is there and/or to direct your mind to Him.

Blessings,
Joy
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

:D
Joy interesting.. that made me think of 3 in 1..
Remembering the Lord our God is One God.. yet has three distinct personalities.. Father, Son, Holy Spirit..
even in the Hebrew, the Sh'ma speaks of it being plural yet One.
sometimes hard for my mind to imagine.. but anyway I thought I would post what you made me think of.
Shalom!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

I know that 11 can mean judgment but it also can mean revelation.... God showed me that several years ago... because I kept seeing 11s all over the place..... I asked Him why, after I had come across a site explaining why and how 11 can mean Revelation... He said, "It will be revealed to you." Within a few months, I received some MAJOR, life-changing revelations from Him, just as He had said I would (including that I am from the Tribe of Manasseh).

So I would seek Him in prayer about the meaning of 11 He has for you, personally, at this time. I am not saying it cannot mean judgment, just that it may not be the meaning He wants you to get from it at this time.

I have been seeing the 111s and already have received revelations... so for me, I really associate it with revelation..... I also received a prophetic poem, my first one ever actually, which I delivered to my church, and He said, "It's a time of revelation.... to be a time of celebration...."
So please dont rule out the GOOD meaning of the number is all :)

The 111s.... its funny. I started a new job last month and the phone number of the place ends in 3111. I thought that was funny/cool.....

God bless,

MW
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

Thank you M.W.!

Yes, the "111's have been pretty prevalent but I think you may be right I have been getting clairty on some things. Hmmmm we shall see.

Thank you for your input.

Lord Bless

AnnA
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

I am so glad and honored i was able to be of any assistance.

God bless you, and may your dreams come true :D

-MW
cebare1

Post by cebare1 »

I haven't been in for a very long time and am trying to catch up on all the latest things posted. I have 111 many times appear in dreams and clock times etc.
It means: 111: My Beloved Son- Messiah
and it also has to do with Israel.

Hope this is helpful.
God Bless

cebare1
dreamerofdreams
Silver Member

Post by dreamerofdreams »

does anyone have any further insight on 1111?
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

I have to say to I have never seen "1111" but "111" is still pretty apparent.
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

The 111th congress will soon be seated. Please pray this is a very serious time as Obama will be choosing many leaders, supreme court justices, changing many laws the first days of his presidency, etc..

ACLJ- Americas Center For Law and Justice - Jay Sekulow
refer to this link and read the many things upcoming and taking place now. Without knowledge the people perish.
http://www.aclj.org/TrialNotebook/Read.aspx?id=688

Just because Obama has been elected now, please don't stop praying these days ahead we need serious interventions from God.

Lady