Wrecking the ministries schools simi trailer.

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

Wrecking the ministries schools simi trailer.

Post by steadyone »

Dream
Hello Beloved ones and blessings could use some help on this one.

Dream

I was to clean the semi truck trailer for the school I guess it was my job. I did something and I thought I would get into trouble the first time I cleaned it but I did not. Then I had to clean it again and I thought well I will take it to like a personal car wash place thinking it would be easier for me physically. So I took just the trailer part of the semi not sure how I did that but I did. Well near the wash place the trailer went off a small cliff and tumbled and tumbled and I totally wrecked the trailer. I was so upset and just knew they would kick me out of school for wrecking their trailer. As I was walking back to the school and was going up the steps which there is no steps in the natural, I ran in to the pastors wife, she could see I was upset. She asked me what was wrong I told her I totally wrecked the semi trucks trailer. She said, "OH honey it is okay we need to get the another one that is a heavy plastic anyway that is much better quality then the one we had, do not worry about it. I was amazed on how she was not upset. However as we were in class in a cafeteria setting our pastor who is our main teacher in real life asked a question. The others in the class answered and I answered it with an honest question and the pastor interrupted me and told me my answer was poor but he misunderstood me. I knew he was mad at me for wrecking his trailer but also asking a question that was challenging to him.