Shining Sun

Archives for 2013
rktheda
Diamond Member

Shining Sun

Post by rktheda »

I had a very short dream this morning: I was looking at the sky that was partly filled with clouds. Suddenly the clouds moved over to the left and the sun came out and it shone very bright.

Blessings and peace in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

The sun represents several things--Jesus, and also the Glory light of Jesus.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Clouds can symbols of blessing in times of drought, or sign of troubles that can get in between you and the Lord. (since the clouds are literally between you and heaven and block the sunshine/light).

Light is always good. So, I would take this to mean that whatever is blocking His light towards you, will move away.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Clouds can symbols of blessing in times of drought, or sign of troubles that can get in between you and the Lord. (since the clouds are literally between you and heaven and block the sunshine/light).
Excellent insight from underhiswing here. I recall an irl experience ~8 yrs ago in which both applied. It was a shared experience that changed many lives. Papa knows what He is about.

blessings all around,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

I would like to hear what happened, if it is sharable and you have time to share it.

I remember when my mother-in-law passed away in her home. She loved and served the Lord for many decades. It was a cold January day and the sky was all grey with a solid cloud cover (we live in Oregon). When the ambulance came to get her, my husbands attention was drawn upward, so everyone looked up. There was a "perfectly" round circle of clear blue sky right above her home. We knew that the Lord had cleared the way and drew her to Himself. What a blessing that was to see.