Alternate Personalities

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Alternate Personalities

Post by Warrior Princess »

I haven't been dreaming a lot lately, due to warfare I think, and tonight I fell asleep on the sofa around 11:00pm and woke up a little after 12:00 midnight (very unusual) with this dream after someone prayed for me tonight and I felt something lift...

Was driving and had heard a woman (school secretary/nurse?) on the radio leave me a message on the air, so some how I got back to her and was on the radio talking to her. She said something about Satan being after me or messing with me somehow specific but I forget. I was relieved someone understood and started asking her questions about/assuming it had to do with alternate personalities. I started wondering if there were parts of me that knew/didn't know/remembered things that other parts of me knew/didn't know/remembered. "So how does this thing work?" I wanted to know what to do about it. I was pulling into the driveway of the school, maybe Twin Oaks. When I went in it was a restaurant in a church. I sat in a booth waiting, someone knocked on the window, but I couldn't see who it was so I pretended to check my phone and got up and pretended to go toward the door. A couple of the B girls came in (maybe Lydia and?), they were going to go change behind some of those old church basement sliding dividers and as I followed them, M and one of his daughters came in and followed me. I wondered why he was there. My wrist watch and a DVD I was carrying got caught on something, came off and floated up to the ceiling and M got it. I didn't know if I could talk to him though because of our history.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."