Menorah

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Menorah

Post by Warrior Princess »

At some sort of dinner with lots of people and a pastor who hinted that Bill Johnson may have the right idea, and he mentioned his quote: "Jesus is perfect theology."

Then I was driving through South County/City where I grew up, beautiful autumn trees, looking for my new house. Arrived at my Aunt Pat's house where I was going to spend the night. I wondered where her husband John was, there was a younger guy there. I didn't have a shirt on so I put one on (white Tshirt I think) and she said I could use one of her towels. I told her I had planned on bringing some, or from my mom's house, but something happened, can't remember. Went outside to car and was going to unload, there was camping gear in there. Their house was for sale and the sign was covered up for some reason but they wanted it to show.

Then I was helping to set a huge long feast table and we were trying to decide on a centerpiece, Thanksgiving turkey or Hanukkah menorah, and I thought I might end up explaining/teaching about the menorah.
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Wow!
Your dream may be more literal, because Hannukah also starts on Thanksgiving this year!
If you didn't know that ahead of time, perhaps the Lord is showing you for some reason.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Thinking since my other dream about turkey pertained to the slang for this term, might be same interp of that symbol...I'm sure Tday has a lot to do with it popping up though. ;)

TURKEY: (informal)

something that is extremely or completely unsuccessful, esp. a play or movie. a stupid or inept person.

I observe the feasts of the Lord, and even though Hanukkah is not required, so yes this year is Thankannukah! The menorah is actually a replica of the Tree of Life that stands in the Sanctuary of the Tabernacle.

I'm wondering if that part is related to words...negative/death vs positive/life.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."