STRANGE WOMAN

Archives for 2013
Diamond Member

STRANGE WOMAN

Post by Newbie »

Dream from a brother in Christ.

DREAM:
I had another dream about four days ago. I was walking and it looked like thunderstorm and thick grey clouds in the evening just before night not windy or anything just storm coming. There in front of me just on a bend heading right there was an extremely blue bus. All blue except for black tires but everything blue doors and interior and floor. It was parked. It had the shape and design of one of our local buses called Dream line. I passed it and was walking uphill then another bus came from behind the other bus and it broke down just after passing this other parked bus. It was now very dark and passengers alighted using their torches to see what was happening. I decided to head back and see what was happening. This bus now was also blue and had the shape and design of another local bus called TSS. I could see the number plate also KBX 114T (this is the latest number plate series in Kenya KBX.... their last bus is KBM 900P) In Kenya we go alphabetically. Its like we all became friends and we could freely talk; both passersby and the guys on the bus now on looking at the repairs. Its bonnet was opened and i could see some writings which I forgot when I woke up. There was a coconut/palm tree logo (not sure which is which- just guessing judging from their shapes) there largely grown in coastal Mombasa. The funny thing is that using torches we could quite see anything. Someone told us to put on night vision and suddenly everything changed and we could see a lot. Before we were looking at the front engine part using torches and nothing was happening but once we had night vision we saw this woman sat down her hands touching the ground back and feet in front (like in the beach). On her head she had things like octopus tentacles wriggling around. She looked normal and was laughing. All of us also saw this as 'normal' and neither even commented nor did their look perturbed! We only got shocked and started discussing when we saw another strange creature clinging on to her. It looked disgusting and sticky and reddish then I woke up.