Grace

Archives for 2013
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Grace

Post by TamaraLynne »

Dream number one...my friend Grace was walking towards me with two friends to the sides of her...the hall was lighted with many big windows. She handed me a ticket that looked like a magnet and she smiled at me and I smiled back. I felt very excited and grateful for the thing she had given me. She wanted me to pamper myself with her gift.
I met others and it was as if I worked in that building but a guy with red hair that was balding...his hair was a mess and it was balding in patches...he said that my time was up there and he seemed mad.

I looked at the ticket and it had numbers of how much money I had won and the first number was 4.....the other numbers were random 7,3,8......but can't remember them all or what order...but the first number was 4. I was a bit confused because I was torn as to whether I should help others with the money or my family.

next dream the next day was about me finding a mirror and two one dollar bills behind the mirror...the mirror had been in the ground for a very long time...then it was as if my stepbrother victor was explaining how the mirror got there...him and my mom each put a 50 dollar bill to each side in the back of this mirror and placed the backing on it and buried it in the ground and over time I saw the foundation of wood floors built on top of it and the foundation was that of a restaurant.
When I woke up I wondered how the 50's turned into ones and why when I found it the resturaunt did not exist any more. If one color stood out in this second dream it would be the green green grass when I first found the old mirror.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

God may be giving you a prophetic gift. This has to do with kingdom dominion, which includes the realm of heaven and earth.
In the past, God may have started to give you a solid foundation of His Word. And everything will tie in together.
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

Thank you SpecialK :) (((hug)))

Of course because of my friend grace I decided to look up more on grace....I found this

Definition: Grace is God's unmerited favor. It is kindness from God we don't deserve. There is nothing we have done, nor can ever do to earn this favor. It is a gift from God. Grace is divine assistance given to humans for their regeneration (rebirth) or sanctification; a virtue coming from God; a state of sanctification enjoyed through divine favor.
A preacher once explained grace to me with this acronym:
God's
Riches
At
Christ's
Expense

Examples:
It is by grace you were saved through faith, and not of yourself. (Paraphrase of Ephesians 2:8.)

I welcome any other revelation on Gods grace.....
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

Not sure if this relates but this video of Todd White made me think of the money ticket thing that Grace gave me. :) I do think Todd White is an amazing child of God and I do loved his videos :)
http://youtu.be/omjzAymvaiA