King of Diamonds

Archives for 2013
shine
Diamond Member

King of Diamonds

Post by shine »

Dreamed in same dream last night:
Red King of Diamonds - on both sides

first time, I was picking up a deck of cards from someone & he wouldn't let me have the King of Diamonds. I said "oh, this is your own special card?"

then, same dream somehow but dif scenario. . .I had a Red King of Diamonds suddenly & it was mine! Turning it over, saw it was on both sides as well.

Its been years since I've played cards at all.

:?: :?:
Jesus is the Saviour
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi there. Did you do a search of what that card means or which king it was a reference to?
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

no I did not. . .i'll get right on it, thanks Bella 8)
Jesus is the Saviour
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Shine did you do a search? Did you find anything useful?
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Thanks for asking Bella. . .I did a search & took notes. . .but mostly cringed @ what I found.
Jesus is the Saviour
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Oh! I got a chance to look it up today and I didn't cringe!!

The king of diamonds is the only king that holds an axe while the others hold a sword.

My understanding is that in Bible terms, an axe is a good thing. It's mostly an OT symbol I think, but it's about tearing down stuff. That's a good thing isn't it? Tearing down strongholds for example. Laying an axe to the root of something ...

Just sayin'
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

I like your interpretation of a biblical axe symbol! I guess I got all caught up in the overwhelming emphasis of connotations the cards bring.
Jesus is the Saviour
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Cards, like money (and so many other things) are amoral. It's what people do with things that's the issue ... So then the problem is with the person, not the item itself.

Never ever worry or be frightened about a symbol. And even of it turns out to be negative, remember that God is love and only ever corrects us to keep us safe. He's the best dad in the universe. His nature is love, grace, mercy and kindness.

Everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial: 1Cor 6:12.

I'm going to go and do a search on the axe in the Bible now ... looking forward to seeing what it returns.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Pretty interesting about the strongholds.

I found Diamond in one of my books. Here are a the interpretations:
Jesus; Precious work; The word diamond comes from the Greek word Adamas, meaning "unconquerable"; Resistance to abrasion; Adamant/immovable/resolute; Associated with the tribe of Gad.
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

bella wrote:. . .
Everything is permissible but not everything is beneficial: 1Cor 6:12..
This is one of my husbands favorite verses 8)

Thanks Bella for taking the time to help me with this dream. & thanks for inputting that God is love & only ever corrects us to keep us safe. I guess sometimes I get worried what other people on the dream site might think if I have certain "symbols" in my dreams. Makes me hesitant.
Jesus is the Saviour
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

SpecialK wrote:Pretty interesting about the strongholds.

I found Diamond in one of my books. Here are a the interpretations:
Jesus; Precious work; The word diamond comes from the Greek word Adamas, meaning "unconquerable"; Resistance to abrasion; Adamant/immovable/resolute; Associated with the tribe of Gad.
Love Your research! Thanks for your special attention to details SpecialK
Jesus is the Saviour
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

I guess sometimes I get worried what other people on the dream site might think if I have certain "symbols" in my dreams. Makes me hesitant.
Oh, no, no, no. Just no. You know better than that! No one here is going to think that *see discerning smack her beloved shine upside the head for that thought*

Been praying since you first posted & following this thread, sis. Gotta agree with bella here re the axe. Isn't this what you've been doing these many months? Uh-huh. What I'm hearing is heir-apparent. Look it up. It won't make you cringe, I promise :wink:

xxoo

p.s. it makes my heart smile whenever I see a post from you...they are too few & far between these days. just sayin'
8)
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Yeah my experience is that God will use the oddest symbols in dreams. He's nowhere near as narrow as we are.

Sometimes He's just way too graphic for my liking. Usually that's intercessory dreams tho. Be glad you don't get too many of them.
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

heir apparent . . . Law ~ An heir whose right is indefeasible if he survives the ancestor.

Heir presumptive. . .one who if the ancestor should die immediately, would be his heir, but whose right to the inheritance may be defeated by the birth of a nearer relative or by some other contingency. Cf. Heir apparent

So Discerning. . . were you thinking this correlation {some other contingency} (relates to the King of Diamonds?)?

This is an older thread - sorry not to respond sooner! I had read it when you first offered your thoughts. Just still having trouble understanding.
Jesus is the Saviour
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Hi Bella. . .yeah had my share of intercessory dreams - glad they aren't real frequent though! They seem to be very profound on many levels! Thanks again for your insights & understanding!!!
Jesus is the Saviour