Me, the seamstress?

Archived Dreams from 2014
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Me, the seamstress?

Post by Mary Cherry »

Hello everyone, I dreamt about a lady in my church. In this dream she had cut out a pattern of a purse. The material was a pretty dark blue that sparkled and it matched the blouse that she was wearing. The blouse was in the shape of a "scrubs" top. She asked me to sew this purse so that it could match her blouse. My real life son was in the dream and he said it was her "alma mater".
EOD In real life, I am not a seamstress, but I do have a desire to learn! Have a sewing machine and everything! Does anyone have an interpretation? I appreciate any help.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Dark blue can be symbolic of dark spiritual activity/dark arts (especially if it is attractive or luring). Sparkle can represent magic or false reflections of light. Is she a healer in her gifting? (scrubs)

She is asking you to sew a purse (purse reveals a woman's identity), which seems to me, would help her to validate her desired projected persona (matches the blouse that she already wears) that she wants people to accept and believe... and with your help they will not see what she is really practicing. She may not even be aware herself, that she has slipped into practicing her own power and not being a humble serving vessel of the Lord's power. Christians who serve and love Him walk in the supernatural, and it is easy to slip into the desires of "self" or listen to the enemy's whisperings.

I would ask Him to show you, so that you wont be led to enable her and so you can pray for her return to the purer holy path she was called to walk out.
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Hello underhiswing, thank you for your response. I don't know this lady; see her and occasionally we may run into each other and all it is, is "hello", so I don't know if she has a gift of healing. I will ask God to show me what I need to do. Once again, thank you.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

You are most welcome.