2 Yr Old Injured By Tackling Baby

Archived Dreams from 2014
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

2 Yr Old Injured By Tackling Baby

Post by Warrior Princess »

In Walgreens, mom was playing cards at a table. I had a board game, I guess we were going to play when she was done. Meanwhile, me and a guy were doing homework, studying for a test. We were looking up the answers/study guide on the computer and he was filling out the worksheet. I was helping him; gave him a new pencil and sharpened the old one. While I was waiting for him I was at my sewing machine which was sitting on a shelf. I noticed that the switch had a 1-light setting and a 2-light setting and I was toggling back and forth. The single light automatically faded out to save energy. I went back to check on him, and he had written symbols down for each answer.

Then, I was in a living room with 2 children. The parents (Karen and Dave H.) were in the other room, kitchen maybe. Suddenly the 2 yr old tackles the baby. The 2 yr old is crying and says his rib is hurt and I'm concerned the baby has hit its head. The parents come into the room. Then I'm messing with the volume button on the TV, trying to turn it down I think.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."