Van Stolen

Archived Dreams from 2014
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Van Stolen

Post by Warrior Princess »

My daughter and I drove to an apartment complex and parked. Walked to the end of the driveway to meet my mom and we sat and talked. She left, I still had her purse, so she was driving without a license. We walked back to our car and saw some apartment buildings where a tornado had hit. Our van had disappeared, so I was pushing the lock button to make it beep so we could locate it and this other van beeped and suddenly drove off, my purse was still in it. We thought maybe someone had disguised it and stolen it. There was some sort of children's entertainer guy in the yard giving my daughter candy. We asked the lady in the apt that got hit to call 911, but she was on hold. So I try to call, the cell phone I had was apparently my daughter's old one or something. Then the lady says she had found one of my daughters old toys in some stuff. Then we're waiting and it's getting dark and I saw a couple young guys jump into these turquoise blue trash/storage pods. I wondered if they were going to sleep in them and get picked up for work in the morning. One guy was doing somersaults in his to get it to another spot.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

There's a lot of spiritual warfare over your identity and ministry. The devil has tried to steal your identity. In the future, God will turn your situation right-side-up (somersault).
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Definitely true, lots of warfare over it--and I don't even know what it is. :?
~Warrior Princess
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Maybe you aren't supposed to know. You can definitely pray regarding it.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I'm thinking I'm supposed to know since he said I already have it, it's now, it's upon you, etc.
~Warrior Princess
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

I'd pray about it, and ask God to reveal to you specifically what it is.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I know many people get drawn into this thing with church where they're always trying to work out their "ministry" and for most of us, ministry is our family, friends and job. I know I did, for years in fact. But God showed me my calling was not in church but in a profession which I then went off and studied for, and am now in. God nothing to do with church, but sure see God moving amazingly.

Percentage wise very few are called into an office or five fold ministry.

If you're already in your ministry and your mum and daughter are in this dream, then I'd be focussing on family first.

Most (maybe all) people I know who are "ministry" focused have ended up with seriously damaged families. The ones who "do" ministry full time and long term that is. Those with kids who do short term missions trips don't seem to have that problem.

I guess that's what Paul would have been talking about when he was saying it's better to stay single... Because if married, your family commitments come first.

Just putting it out there for you to chew on.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I'm a single mom of a 15 yr old and freshman in college, so they are my priority. :) Pretty soon they will both be out of the house, so I'm trying to figure out a short term plan (income now) and long term plan for later that works together... :?:
~Warrior Princess