brothel

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

brothel

Post by spiritledd »

in the 30's there was a brothel on main street

Church got on a big Beverley hillbilly truck with out of tune piano to demonstrate to get it closed down

there were three signs in the window of brothel that said... "sex"

they were like orange and black "for sale" signs

they were going to start putting naked opictures on window because their sales were down

man going through town dressed like Indiana Jones saw brothel and tuned round

he offered a job to another guy on crosscutting saw

chrome grill on his truck was dented in shape of expression of a face

other guy was in bed with hooker and said to her... oh I cant right now I forgot I have to be somewhere

I saw army green sheets that were clean

Indiana Jones guy lit a gas fire behind truck

it was a long line of fire

the Madame chased the Indiana Jones

guy she was right behind him, so the gas was igniting right behind her
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

I don't get all of this, but here's what I picked up on

"they were like orange and black "for sale" signs" - orange and black speaks to me of witchcraft and the statement prior to this spoke of sex - all "signs" of the occult.

"Indiana Jones guy lit a gas fire behind truck

guy she was right behind him, so the gas was igniting right behind her"

The gas is obviously danger - toxic - could be strife, could be deceiving spirits (witchcraft) or energy a catalyst to move or change something

the fire could be the burden or the trial - or the Holy Spirit consuming the evil -

I don't know who Indiana Jones and the Madame represent - I only saw the movie once long ago - but if you know or can determine that - I think the rest is clear whoever these people are they are dealing with some very old old bondage and curses and need to be set free.

"the out of tune piano to get it closed down" - well I think of a piano which has many keys and the keys lead us to the kingdom so playing the many keys speaks to me of warring in the spirit - a way to shut down the evil.

I dont' know if this really will help, but I definitely believe it is a dream worth reflecting on and bringing to the Lord.

Blessings,

Hannah
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

"they were like orange and black "for sale" signs" - orange and black speaks to me of witchcraft and the statement prior to this spoke of sex - all "signs" of the occult.

The gas is obviously danger - toxic - could be strife, could be deceiving spirits (witchcraft) or energy a catalyst to move or change something

the fire could be the burden or the trial - or the Holy Spirit consuming the evil -

I don't know who Indiana Jones and the Madame represent - I only saw the movie once long ago - but if you know or can determine that - I think the rest is clear whoever these people are they are dealing with some very old old bondage and curses and need to be set free.

"the out of tune piano to get it closed down" - well I think of a piano which has many keys and the keys lead us to the kingdom so playing the many keys speaks to me of warring in the spirit - a way to shut down the evil.

I dont' know if this really will help, but I definitely believe it is a dream worth reflecting on and bringing to the Lord.

Blessings,

Hannah
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Blessings,

Hannah
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Sorry this posted 3 times computer glitch…. ;/
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

:D wow, no that is really good stuff ...thanks again Hannah :D
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Thanks Spiritledd....appreciate the feedback.