Colorful Buttons On White Coat...

Archived Dreams from 2014
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Colorful Buttons On White Coat...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I had a dream that Darryl Dean came to me with a coat. He gave it to me and said, “How do you think this coat look?” I said, “It’s nice.” It was a white female coat, but it actually looked like a dress or a coat dress to me. It flared out like a cape and it came right above the knee. It looked more like a dress, but Dean said it was a coat in the dream.

After he handed me the coat, I started working on it. I started pulling and stretching the white fabric. As I would pull and stretch the fabric, somehow out of nowhere the coat took on a new look and it changed supernatually right before my eyes.

The first time that I stretched and pulled the fabric, adjusting it, working like a seamtress, the length of the coat changed. I pulled and stretched it again and buttons appeared from out of nowhere. They were colorful blue, red, green, and yellow buttons all over the coat, the size of a half dollar coin. Then the last thing that changed supernaturally was the hemline of the coat. When I pulled and stretch it, a 4' piping was added and appeared around the bottom of the coat. The look of the coat had changed again. Then I woke up.

I have an idea what the Lord is trying to reveal, but the bottoms have me puzzled. Why colorful buttons all over the coat? I would appreciate any input to help me with the full meaning of the dream.

Shalom & Love +
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

buttons = idiom: "on the button" - exactly at the desire point; precisely; just right; exactly on target; the right time; exactly right; in exactly the right place at the right time

colorful buttons = idiom: "bright as a button" - intelligent; clever

buttons all over coat = idiom: "have all one's buttons" - have all understanding

Shalom & Love +
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello ee. This brings to mind a couple of dreams from several years ago. Just sharing my experience. Perhaps something will connect for you or at least spark a new thought.

The symbol in the first dream was brightly colored fruit bites. In the second dream, which confirmed the first, it was legos. Both symbols were representative of spiritual gifts which produce fruit of the spirit. The gifts are building blocks for the edification of the body.

At its root, the term 'button' is something that pushes up or thrusts out. 'Thrust' means to push forward, onward, upward. A dean is an administrator whose primary function is the counseling and discipline of students. At its root, it means 'commander of ten'. What I'm getting here is divine order.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Post by justhisvessell »

White. Means purity coat can be mantle or covering.
Blue means communion and heavenly
Red means mercy and His blood
Green means New life and regeneration
Yellow means joy and happiness

When I read this what came to mind is that the mantle is expanding and it involves daily being buttoned in communion, under the blood, daily in New life and letting joy become your strength.

God bless
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

What an interesting dream.

When I think of buttons, I think of them as "connectors/connections/contact points" .They "close the gaps" and hold things together. They can also be just ornamental in design on clothing.

It would be important to know who Darryl Dean is?
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

Thank you,

discerning, justhisvessell, nick3499, underhiswing for your knowledge and input to what the dream means. It has been a blessing, and in many ways each of you have been used to give me much enlightenment, more than I could have ever imagined would come from this dream.

I have been praying and thinking about everything that you all have spoken, and that is the reason why it took me so long to reply. I am in awe of the things God has opened up to me from every piece of grain each of you have given me.

I wish that I could explain to you all that came from me getting the understanding of what the Father wanted me to know from this dream, but I am lost for words. I am sorta overwhelmed by the things that are happening in my life spiritually at this time, and I have been speechless to say, even with the friends and family in my life. He is truly moving spiritually and manifesting Himself in ways that leave me awed!

Again thank you, as I am still taking in everything, line upon line, precept upon precept.

God Bless,

Shalom Rav "Abundance Peace" +
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

That is just wonderful EE. Praise God from whom all blessings and wisdom flow.