Birthday present

Archived Dreams from 2014
bella
Diamond Member

Birthday present

Post by bella »

Dreamt it was my birthday and some women turned up at my house for a party.

Some of us were sitting on the front verandah. I remember my sister in particular. I recall Jenny pulling up in her car out the front.

I remember seeing a lot of gifts from friends and being amazed (that doesn't happen IRL generally ... Most of my past friends never even remembered my birthday).

Now this part was the most significant part of the dream ... I was given a card, and when I opened it I saw it was from Denise. At first I thought "who is Denise?". I opened the card and saw the writing was in Brazilian. Then underneath the Brazilian message was a message in English. Then I realised she is the sister of a friend of mine. The card was actually from my friend who had received this card from her sister and was now passing it to me. The first message was to my friend from her sister, then she translated the message into English and passed it on to me.

The message was basically an encouragement to my friend that she was doing well (and then she sent that same message to me). I then got a picture within the dream, like looking into my memory, of her husband and was thinking how well she's done at dealing with him. (He's not easy.) that's what Denise was saying to my friend, and then my friend felt I needed to hear* the same message.

She also gave me a gift voucher for a facial and pedicure at a beauty salon at No. 1 James Street. I then "saw" the inside of this salon (which doesn't exist in reality). The decor was white furniture with dark blue fabrics.

* typo
Last edited by bella on Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Hey, Bella,
The dream is saying that God intends to give you a gift (spiritual).
I'm curious as to what the message was? Whatever message was given to you, probably has to do with the gift.

As far as the beauty salon, God is preparing you. What you saw in the window is what I would call a heavenly beauty salon (because of the blue color).

You might also want to read 1 James (No. 1 James Street).

Hope this helps, SpecialK
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

The message was Denise telling her sister how well she was doing in dealing with her difficult circumstances.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Sorry I missed that. That's your gift and it sounds encouraging.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

My friend's name means "strong, brave".

There's a symbolism of sisterhood here ... My sister, my friend's sister. And my friend Jenny is the leader of a group called "Soul Sisters". And Jenny faithfully remembers my birthday every year.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

It's so important, when you find good friends, to make the effort to show them you care, hey!

It's only been in recent years that I've been more selective about my friends. Because I'm a giver, I found that I ended up with friends who were takers. Too draining and not fair. And people just get sick of them and move on.

And then when I found myself in crisis, I found out who my true friends are and who's just out for what they can get.

Trying to remember to "pray for those whose spitefully use you".
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

That's awesome! You're correct about who your true friends really are!