Three Scenes in a Dream: Scene 3

Archived Dreams from 2014
August

Three Scenes in a Dream: Scene 3

Post by August »

Dreamed that I was with a group at work on an elevator; we went to the 1st floor and it was very different than "normal". There were areas set up like concession stands and beautiful jewelry. I began to walk around one that was in the shape of a semi-circle and I apologized to that I was probably walking around an area that was not intended for anyone to be near. A friendly man told me it was no problem, it was okay. I heard someone talking to that same man about a process, and when he responded to the person, I though he must be an engineer. The person said what I was thinking out loud and I turned to look and saw our recently retired CEO nearby. I sat down at a table (many were also at the table) and the engineer sat next to me and we talked, he got up and as I turned to what I thought would be an empty chair, another person was seated there. I did a double take because they looked so similar and I thought they must be twins.

When I woke up this song was in my head: Blessed Assurance....
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

God will give you a double portion of His spiritual gifts. He also knows the designs, and road map of your life.
August

Post by August »

Thank you for this interpretation!