Washing Machine

Archived Dreams from 2014
Gold
Diamond Member

Washing Machine

Post by Gold »

In the dream I had moved back into the house I use to own in real life about 10 years ago, and was in the kitchen with some guy I don't know who he was but anyways the washing machine delivery guy is at the door and this guy that's with me goes to answer the door and he is about to sign for the washing machine but then comes and gets me to do it since its my washing machine, so I go to the door to sign for it, and I ask the delivery guy where is my dryer why are you only delivering the washer and he tells me the dryer will be delivered later on that same day.
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

This is what comes up in me, although not complete - maybe a place to start for us to talk it out.

The fact that you are at a home you owned 10 years ago and in the kitchen brought up in my spirit that this is about something from your past - it's your house and you owned it, so it feels personal - you're in the kitchen which represents the affairs of the heart.

You are waiting for a washing machine and clearly it is yours because the man won't "sign" for it - like it's a sign - washing machines clean our clothes which again are personal - no one else wears our clothes and they protect us….

So is there something in your past that you thought you had gotten over, recovered from, repented for?? or is there something in your present life that is drawing you back to something from your past that could harm you or hurt you? The dryer is coming but not until later. the dryer is the final step in cleaning our clothes -

I know this seems very vague and probably isn't helping but I am hoping a few of the questions i have asked will illuminate/spark something in your spirit.

I will continue to pray and reflect and let you know if the Holy Spirit speaks to me further.

Blessings,

Hannah
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

This is what comes up in me, although not complete - maybe a place to start for us to talk it out.

The fact that you are at a home you owned 10 years ago and in the kitchen brought up in my spirit that this is about something from your past - it's your house and you owned it, so it feels personal - you're in the kitchen which represents the affairs of the heart.

You are waiting for a washing machine and clearly it is yours because the man won't "sign" for it - like it's a sign - washing machines clean our clothes which again are personal - no one else wears our clothes and they protect us….

So is there something in your past that you thought you had gotten over, recovered from, repented for?? or is there something in your present life that is drawing you back to something from your past that could harm you or hurt you? The dryer is coming but not until later. the dryer is the final step in cleaning our clothes -

I know this seems very vague and probably isn't helping but I am hoping a few of the questions i have asked will illuminate/spark something in your spirit.

I will continue to pray and reflect and let you know if the Holy Spirit speaks to me further.

Blessings,

Hannah