Flame

Archived Dreams from 2014
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Flame

Post by Warrior Princess »

Not sure of the order...

Seemed to be house sitting. Went downstairs where some sort of laundry operation going on. There was a guy there who seemed to be in charge. They were having us do all the washing, but other people were doing the pressing. There was a special setting on both the washer and dryer called "TOM," so I set them both on that. Went outside, a man came home and I apologized for not making the bed very well, he said it was ok. There was some sort of secret password mechanism in the pavers along the driveway. I pushed them in sequence with my foot to spell out "MARK" I think.

In a restaurant, my inlaws were in the other room. I went over there and picked up the baby. We were going to be seated back in the other room, but as we were going they were trying to shoo this cockroach that direction and I was like WHY??? I left them to it and went ahead and walked over and the baby snuggled in with a special blanket or something and fell asleep.

Then I was in a house and woke up in the morning and my daughter Abigail was alarmed because the gate was open and we were concerned the dog had gotten out (we have no dog, but in the dream it was my red/white Brittany Spaniel dog Flame from my childhood). Ran outside calling the dog, she ran to me from the empty lot next door. Another solid red male same breed showed up and was snarly so I shewed it away, and another dog same breed who seemed really sweet and was "whining/crying for some love/attention" showed up. I wondered if I should let her in as I brought Flame into the garage, but I didn't and closed the garage door. Flame went over to a chest of drawers and pulled out a paper or a scrapbook or photo album or something.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."