Tofu Rice Paper

Archived Dreams from 2014
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Tofu Rice Paper

Post by Warrior Princess »

So I'm on foot with children, some are mine and others ones I don't know, but they are all apparently mine. We're late, trying to get somewhere, some of them are lagging behind, etc. One of them, Jennifer (no child by that name in real life) was getting her nails done in this house in South County and I'm retrieving her before her nail job is done because we have to get Rachel (my oldest daughter) to college, and she's going to be late.

Then, we're lost...walking through an amusement park and then through snow and then into a an old neighborhood where all the houses were vacant and being renovated. We went into one of them, it had a huge gym downstairs, including a small volleyball area, really cool. We climbed up on a tree house play set in the yard. There was some sort of thing to climb down but it was hard and there was a rope to use as an alternate so I slid down it. We went back inside and I gave the kids some cookies. Then the mother showed up and gave them some healthy food, tofu molded into the shape of rice paper wafers connected in two rows.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."