Wrapped gifts and Israel is Forever

Archived Dreams from 2014
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Wrapped gifts and Israel is Forever

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

In this dream I am standing by 2 other guys. One of the guys is British and he is holding a newspaper reading bold headlines. He shows the other guy and points to the headline. He reads the headline out loud which mentions the man's name and says that he was bankrupt and had lost 60 thousand pounds. He was telling the other guy that he didn't want everyone to know his business.
Scene changes and me and the two other guys are loading many wrapped presents into the back of a 4 door car. All of the gifts had the same wrapping paper which was a white background with gold patterns. The gifts looked professionally wrapped. I was carrying two pillows that were also wrapped in the same paper. I knew they were pillows because of the feel and shape. As I tossed them into the back seat, I said out loud "Israel is Forever". I saw one of the gifts said "TYKE" on it. (I later looked up the meaning of Tyke and it means a grumpy Brit or ill-mannered person)
So now the 3 of us were getting into the vehicle and the 2 guys got up front. I got in the back but only had about an inch of seat to sit on. We took off and I asked them where we were going. The guy in the passenger seat up front yelled at me and said "you'll find out when we get there". I exchanged words with him and said if he didn't shut up I would just fly.
Next I was in a warehouse area and saw some invoices with a white post-it note which were mine all held together with a large paper clip. I knew I was supposed to deliver all this stuff. I fanned the invoices and realized there were a lot and I'd better get busy because the morning was getting away from me.
I asked a guy where my truck was and he pointed to the back. I went to the back and saw my truck. I was looking at my truck and didn't see the top of a fan sticking up out of the ground and a few fan blades hit the bottom of my work boots. I stepped over the fan and walked toward my truck. end

I am not British and do not use the British currency. Interesting dreams
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

You've mentioned the word back several times in this dream. Has any of this already happened in your past?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Larry

I've had a few dreams of late where I'm going to England. I thought they were about me literally moving there to live ... Which doesn't really appeal. But I had a dream two nights ago where I flew there with Marina and said to her "that didn't take as long as I expected". Then great detail about walking along a beautiful shoreline in England (nothing like how they generally appear in reality).

As I said, thought these dreams were about me. But just reading your dream I'm starting to wonder of this is an intercession of sorts or pointing to something big about to happen in England / Britain?

The dream I had two days ago seemed REALLY positive!

* edited to fix predictive text weirdness :-)
Last edited by bella on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Larry,
I loved that dream....very interesting and full of meaning.
"Little Tyke" was a british lion cub that was a vegetarian.
They said she represented a promise of the millenium.

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Tyke-gentl ... 0835606058

I think this dream represented the millenium as in your "spirit body" you could fly! You "fanned" the invoices, then the fan did not injure you -you were not connected to the earthly (fleshy) concerns &
you had everything in place to make deliveries/carry out /fulfilling orders. You weren't in NEED of the goods, you already had them readied for delivery.(the presents in the earlier part of the dream?)You were obedient :-)

The white postit which meant it was for you reminded me of the white stone we will get with our new name written on it.
“I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it.” – Revelation 2:17

La st,your declaration that "Israel is forever"shows the condition of your heart for out of the heart, the mouth speaks. Israel IS forever - long into the millenium!

I see a lot of humility (sitting on only an inch of seat in the car), an awareness of supernatural abilities (flying, not phased by the fan blade which your boot protected you from), a sense of purpose and obedience to duty.

Britain, Not sure of except that it is where the King James (James is the English equivalent of the name JACOB. Jacob in the bible,
of course became ISRAEL. Israel was founded May14,1948, JAMESTOWN was founded May14,1607) (And Little TYKE was from Britain). The pillows - not sure of their meaning. Cushioning of some sort?

Oh, forgot - the newspaper with the BOLD headlines....in the millenium,everything "hidden" will come to light.
Hope in some way, my rambling has helped you
Last edited by Starfire on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Larry what stuck about tour dream was the 60000 pounds; they were 3 people which included yourself; and the word TYKE. In the bible pounds translates to talents and because there were 3 people, the parable of the 3 talents came to mind. One of the men in the dream lost 60000 pounds and was bankrupt. The number 60 can represent pride; however, this is pride on a grand scale. The man’s bankruptcy may point towards spiritual bankruptcy. Because there were two men, division comes to mind. So what comes to me is you will witness the downfall of those who are in a position of authority and their acts will be exposed. Their ruin will be due to pride, Proverbs 16:18, “Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall!” The man who did not wanted his business but on blast represents the untrusting steward who is scolded, rejected, and punished.
The 2nd dream with the gifts looks to be parallel to that of the 1st. The gifts represent the talents. A Pillow is a form of support for the head. Heads usually represent authority. One of the gifts said Tyke and tyke means mongrel which is defined as of not of pure breed, not the rightful heir, or of illegitimate birth. This pillow is the just reward for those untrusting “tykes” (can mean childish as well). The passenger represent those leaders who are controlling and confrontational.
Don’t have anything in regards to the last portion. Words for your prayerful consideration!
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Hi Larry, great dream. I see this as an initiation dream, rather than an oracle dream.

TYKE, the Brit, represents a shadow aspect of yourself. An aspect that is grumpy and ill-mannered (that we suppress with some kind of mask). This shadow has grown out of a held belief that you are (somehow) bankrupt. It manifests as grumpiness and ill-manneredness to prevent people from getting close to "know your business", because if they did, they would see your (supposed) bankruptcy. (The dream is inviting you to address this lie that you are bankrupt and work it out).

The dream then contrasts two events, one where you react out of the shadow with another event where you respond appropriately.

1. A man yells and you, out of the grumpy ill-mannered shadow, "exchange words" with him and petulantly tell him to shut up.
2. You step on a fan blade, step over it and walk on.

The dream invites you to examine how in the event of one irritant you react grumpily to how in the event of another irritant, it doesn't bother you and you just go on. Why react one way to the man and another way to the fan? In the examination and by working with the dream you can heal the shadow grumpyman and get to the heart of dealing with the lie about being bankrupt.

Just a start, hope this helps.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you everyone for your replies.....truly!
I have had a pulling in my spirit to get involved with a family's church. The pastor is the dad and the son is the asst. pastor I guess.
I feel this dream of confronting these two people may represent these guys in this church.

Thanks again, Larry