dream

Archived Dreams from 2014
prophetess 50
Bronze Member

dream

Post by prophetess 50 »

I dreamed of a diamond ring. I was able to say how many carats I wanted it to be,at first I said 7 carats then I changed it to 7.5 carats and that's what it turned into. Afterwards I saw a pair of hands that belonged to a woman. I never saw her just the hands. Can you help with an interpretation?
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

As you privately worship Jesus, you'll experience the Kabod, which is the weightiness of the glory of God. I believe the woman is most likely an angel.

Hands represent many things, but I think in this case it's either healing hands or helps ministry. Do you need any type of healing?

Hope this helps.
prophetess 50
Bronze Member

dream

Post by prophetess 50 »

No I'm not in need of healing.
Neci100

Re: dream

Post by Neci100 »

I am just learning this but I will take a shot...

Ring = a symbol of a covenant vow, receiving authority from God for you to use in earth, a picture of favor from God.

jewelry = beauty wealth blessings and favor.

Seven = number of completion end of a season in your life. You have completed the task that was set before you.

Hand = having a strong hand (capable and strong in your abilities)
concerning work (mostly if you are a man)
dream of someone else's hand could indicate that there are other strengths that someone else can add to you. You do not
need to do every thing alone.

From Colette Toach book - The Way of Dreams and Visions you can download it.
All-in-all it seems that God is very pleased with you and that He favors you and wish to bless you greatly. You have complete a great task for Him I assume now I would guess you are in for a great blessing. This is just my conclusion but I would suggest you pray to God and ask Him for the interpretation. He is great at answering his children.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Re: dream

Post by underhiswing »

prophetess 50 wrote:I dreamed of a diamond ring. I was able to say how many carats I wanted it to be,at first I said 7 carats then I changed it to 7.5 carats and that's what it turned into. Afterwards I saw a pair of hands that belonged to a woman. I never saw her just the hands. Can you help with an interpretation?
Hello P 50;

I was wondering if you could explain this dream in any more detail? Where was the ring? What style was it? Was it on a hand or on a surface? Were you speaking these carat weights aloud within the dream? Did you have a distinct knowing within the dream that the hands were not yours?

It would be good to note that it was "you" determining its size/weight, not the Lord. (se the above bolded words) So, it is a self determined symbolic item and not from the Lord.

Another thing I wanted to share was that hands almost always indicate your works/job/ministry....they symbolically represent what we "do", whether you are a man or a woman...as we all have work to do.
prophetess 50
Bronze Member

dream

Post by prophetess 50 »

The ring was in my hand and I was speaking aloud the carats (weight) it was a square diamond clear. The hands where together as if.praying. The hands where actually asking for prayer.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Are you currently praying for an increase of any type? It seems that within the dream, you requested a larger/increased size of Diamond (diamond is symbolic of high value/purity/durability/beauty/ perfection) and it was granted. You only asked for half a point more, it was a small request and it was granted. Seven is a number that can point to spiritual perfection. It perfects our spirit to lovingly forgive and He said to forgive seventy times seven.

Your stone was square, and square is the most sturdy and the most balanced shape (equal on all sides). It was the shape of the breastplate (Exodus 28:16). Jesus is the cornerstone.

You said that the hands were asking for prayer. Did you have a distinct feeling whether that someone was wanting you to pray or that you wanted someone to come along side and pray for you?
prophetess 50
Bronze Member

dream

Post by prophetess 50 »

The hands were asking me to pray for them. Yes I have asked for an increase of a few things both spiritual and natural.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

It appears that it will be granted. And as you pray (serve) others, your own prayers will be answered. This is the same principle of His words..."Give, and it shall be given unto you" and "seek ye first the kingdom of God and HIs righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you". His words are truth.

It was nice to meet you, sister.
prophetess 50
Bronze Member

dream

Post by prophetess 50 »

Thank you and may God bless you and your ministry.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Well thank you. I will receive them, when He sends them along. I ask the same for you.
prophetess 50
Bronze Member

dream

Post by prophetess 50 »

Amen