Accident with rental truck driving wrong way

Archived Dreams from 2014
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Accident with rental truck driving wrong way

Post by ginasings4him »

I had a dream that I was driving a white truck and I was with someone (not sure who) and I had rented the truck. I was driving from Montreal towards home which in real life is about 1 1/2 hrs away. As driving I remember thinking to myself , "Oh man, I forgot to turn the vehicle back in" and then thinking I didn't have time to turn around and go back and that my husband would have to drive all the way back and do it.

As I was driving (which appears I was driving from the Passenger's seat which is where the steering wheel was) the person I was with pointed out to me that I was going the wrong way. I thought I was on the interstate with all the traffic going one way but apparently I was on a road with 2 way traffic. I saw cars coming towards me and didn't think much of it - I swerved to avoid a car coming right at me and I side swiped it. The person with me said to me "you just smashed the truck". I don't know why I was so unaware - it was almost as if I was driving drunk unaware of how I was driving.