New House vs Lot

Archived Dreams from 2014
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

New House vs Lot

Post by Warrior Princess »

It was almost dark and I was looking for lots to buy. The realtor had given me some to look at. My daughter Abigail was with me. I started climbing up this hill of dirt and I was showing her how to dig in with your hands and feet. Then I started using a hammer to dig in (like mountain climbing) and I gave her one and dug it in for her. As she was taking it from me though, she leaned back and I almost fell. I told her not to do that! Don't lean back! Near the top there was a a mattress that had been thrown over and we climbed up that and looked over the top. We were using flashlights and there were some houses that had been devastated by a tornado apparently. Then there was a man and his son with us. The boy asked me if the vegetation on the hill was poisonous and I reassured him that if he had his shoes on, he would be fine.

Then we were trying to find the address of a lot the realtor had given me. We came upon a new house built on a lot and the man seemed to think that could be it. I wasn't sure because I was expecting a lot on which to build. But then I thought, I guess it could be, I mean it IS a "lot."
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."