Offer to fix my email?

Archived Dreams from 2014
August

Offer to fix my email?

Post by August »

Dreamed I was in my home (larger and more modern than our current home), husband and kids are around, laughing, enjoying ourselves....

there was a knock at the door and my estranged brother came in. Him and my husband were talking, no tension, playing a video game. I mentioned I was having trouble with getting my email to work (Outlook for Mac) and I was thinking of just going back to the basic Mac email program (Mail) he turned and said I can help you with that.

In the natural he's really good with electronics and technology.
Diamond Member

Re: Offer to fix my email?

Post by Newbie »

August wrote:Dreamed I was in my home (larger and more modern than our current home), husband and kids are around, laughing, enjoying ourselves....

there was a knock at the door and my estranged brother came in. Him and my husband were talking, no tension, playing a video game. I mentioned I was having trouble with getting my email to work (Outlook for Mac) and I was thinking of just going back to the basic Mac email program (Mail) he turned and said I can help you with that.

In the natural he's really good with electronics and technology.
Hello August, the house being bigger than it is IRL my reflect that something has been expanded in your personal ministry. Your estranged brother may represent an aspect of yourself that is foreign to you or you are not really familiar with; him showing up may represent that this part of you is being tapped into. Perhaps writing or something that deals with expression, not sure. I believe the email may represent your "outlook" on this creative venture. Word for prayerful consideration!
August

This is awesome

Post by August »

one of my favorite outlets is journaling....have recently considered if I could write a book about my 13th year or other challenges that would inspire others.
It was 2013, 13 total years on the job, was in current position for 7 years and started in '06...another 13....13 years of marriage, I could go on and on...it was a tough year indeed!

Thank you