Natural Catastrophe

Archived Dreams from 2014
Jason

Natural Catastrophe

Post by Jason »

On April 7th, 2014, I had a dream. In the dream, I heard a voice say, "Natural Catastrophe April 22-23rd."

I did pray for protection and for guidance from God that night before going to sleep...

On April 12th, 2014, I fell asleep and I heard a voice say "You have until midnight of April 22nd."

...this morning, April 14th. I had another dream. I was looking at the United States. It was totally black except for three areas that were lit up. One of the areas was in the northwestern part of the US somewhere around Washington/Oregon/Idaho. The second light, was on the opposite end of the US in the northeastern part of the US somewhere around the area of New York or even as far as Washington DC. The third light was right at the bottom of California where California meets Mexico and Arizona. San Diego would be in the zone. As the map was completely black except for these three lights, there wasn't any borders or names of the states to rely upon to be precise.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom Jason and welcome to Tehillah. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to the Board in the New Member area.

In response to your post, these scriptures come to mind.

Acts 17:24 “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. 25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. 26 From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. 27 God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us.

This greatly encourages me since it reminds me that God is well aware of where we live since He put us there.

Matt 8:27 The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"

Jas 5:13 Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. 17 Elijah was a human being, even as we are. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. 18 Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops.

2 Chron 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Again these scriptures encourage me because it shows us that as His Body on the Earth we have the ability and authority to pray Father God's perfect will come to pass and to change situations/circumstances. We can take comfort in the fact that we know He does not desire that any should perish but that everyone should come to repentance. We also know that He does not take pleasure in the death of the wicked but that they turn from their wicked ways and live (Ez 33:11).

I believe this is a call to the Body as a whole to rise up in prayer and to seek His face...to do whatever He tells us to do because He does deliberately plant the righteous (His Light) in places of darkness so that we can shine brightly in those places for Him.

Thanking Father that His perfect plans will come to pass and that His Kingdom will come and His will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Shalom.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Welcome, Jason. I have removed your commentary from your first post for the time being and left only your dreams. After you have introduced yourself as keilani instructed, please take a moment to review our guidelines.

blessings,

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Jason

Post by Jason »

Thank you. I have now read the guidelines and I hope I understand them. I also left a short note in the new members introduction section.
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Jason,

The time you had up until midnight represents the last hour or a deadline of some sort (where something should be completed or a line of demarcation of some sort, a standard has been completed). This would be something to pray to the Lord about more since it was directed towards you. The three lit regions represent some regions that God will allow for some catastrophes to occur. These are judgments probably. What many do not want to accept and will not accept is God is going to allow for some tough situations to occur in these last days, IN ORDER to bring people to true repentance. Judgment actually can be offered along with God's mercy, to reach out to many to come to Him. He did this often with Israel. The reason why judgment has gotten such a bad wrap is because many people (even His own) do not fully understand judgment and how it's used for God's glory, if people take the warning seriously.

Ezekiel and Jeremiah warned many people of the coming judgments of God and they never wanted to accept them because it wasn't what they wanted to hear. This is where God says His people perish for lack of knowledge (that is lack of knowledge of HIS ways, Hos. 4:6). I have heard over and over from the Lord that He will do whatever it takes to get His people to turn from their wicked ways, including allowing disasters, in order to let them know He is a serious God that expects them to really fear Him, as they should.

True repentance is obedience in all things, to the Holy Spirit. This is is something to seek the Lord about more and pray for those He's warning now, to come into fully with all seriousness.

1 Sam. 15:22; Ps. 51:17; John 10:27

Jan
Jason

Post by Jason »

I agree that God is merciful and that His wrath is more about people walking away from Him, then about Him walking away from them and punishing them. If people would turn away from their sins and repent, God would be merciful. The consequence for people/even nations moving away from God and His word and His rules, is that people are also walking away from His blessings and His protection. When the enemy sees them out in the open and vulnerable, he makes his move. This may be allowed by God because of free will and for the sake of people's souls because people need to recognize that they do indeed need God and they can't do it without Him. By comparing His presence and His protection to its opposite, they learn. Also, some people have made definite choices to walk away from God permanently. Their unbending, hard hearted stances against God and His laws, most likely will have dire consequences.

Jason
Jason

Post by Jason »

I had another dream today. I saw a giant hand pointing in the direction of Asia. I then saw a map of Asia and I was aware that Russia and China were going to be in the natural catastrophe as well. I had the distinct feeling in the dream that the giant hand was not very happy with them.

Jason
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Jason, who do you believe the giant hand belongs to?

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Jason

Post by Jason »

I believe the giant hand was the hand of God.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Thanks. Just wanted to clarify.

Some things to consider...

Who was God speaking to in the passage from 2 Chronicles that keilani referenced above?

God was none too pleased when He pointed His hand at Nineveh either.

discerning

Jason

Post by Jason »

This may be of interest to some people. In one dream, I saw three areas in the US that were lit up. One area that was lit up was the area around where Washington/Idaho and Oregon meet.

The second area of light I saw in the dream was where California meets with Arizona and the Mexican peninsula.

Two out of three of the areas I dreamed about have been experiencing earthquakes within the last couple of weeks or so.

If there's an earthquake in northeastern US around New York right around now then there might be a reason to think that this could actually happen.

I have been praying to God that if this is going to happen this year, that He will give people a warning with a widespread shake on April 21st so that people will at least have a bit of time to prepare/escape and above all...pray.

Edit to remove links as per guidelines
Jason

Post by Jason »

So much for a natural catastrophe on April 22-23rd. Nothing happened. It must be for another year. I wish guidance could be cleared because I assumed that a dream on April 7th about a natural catastrophe on April 22-23, would be this year. I assumed wrong.

I think I will just use my three months to prepare for whatever event is coming in July...if that is this year. I don't know. However, if it was for another year, it might have been worded, "You will have three months to prepare' instead of, "You have three months to prepare," like you have it in your possession right now and not in the future. What I'm preparing for, I'm not sure. I'll just save up some extra food and water. I will certainly understand if no one else wants to join me in stocking up supplies after the other dream didn't come true this year. God will need to speak to people individually about events He wants them to know about.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Tim 1:7

Meanwhile, let us all be about our Father's business, always prepared for the last trumpet call. All the stocked food and water in the world will be of no consequence then.

blessings on you,
discerning

Jason

Post by Jason »

Wise words, discerning.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Jason,

You mentioned that there were 3 areas that were "lit up" one being the Washington DC area.

I live in the Washington DC area and I had a dream a couple of days ago where I was watching the infrastructure around the area calapse. I believe a brdige calapsed and people in cars dropped into water.

I was in the front of a plane and the plane was taking off upward. I wasn't driving the plane, but was in the front on the right side and as hugh pieces of infrastructure was falling down like it was going to hit the plane, I reached my right hand out and pushed this high steal like plate up and out of the way so the plane could keep going up.

This steal plate was so big it had to weigh thousands of pounds. When I was moving it, I didn't feel the weight of it.

As I'm replying to your post, I believe that my dream isn't a physical thing, but it's spiritual. What you may be seeing is of a spiritual nature, but the result of it could be seen in the natural relm.

Thanks Jason for sharing your dream, because it has brought me understanding of my dream.
Truth Seeker