family, helicopters, blackness

Archived Dreams from 2014
sigmon2
Diamond Member

family, helicopters, blackness

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all, hope each are well.
had a seris of short dreams this morning. It was sort of strange.
well it started with dreams of family in one house including my mom. it was like we were cleaning and I got in the bathtub to wash my hair. There was also outside dreams where it was like a group of friends and we were playing, I think, attacking. I was climbing on bars and a wood structure that was like a obstacle course and people were trying to knock me down.
then comes the part that has got me, I was in a military command center. I was visiting I guess and was allowed to help with a microphone and finding out about troops. intermingled was even more interesting. from ground level in a building, I went up into the atmosphere. I watched as the heavy duty helicopters, chinooks, lined up to form a road, I was looking from above. that is what it looked like above them, it was like they were circling the earth. in the distance I saw blackness coming.
the blackness came like a cloud that covered the whole earth. I saw the helicopters and the earth below me. it seemed like the helicopters were trying to hurry before the blackness arrived. then I was lowered to the same level as the on coming blackness. it moved like the light on the earth that the sun provides. I watched as the blackness came to me and around me. then everything was blacked out and I could see nothing.
I got concerned but as I was there in midair the blackness finally ended and everything was normal. then I found myself back in the military control room trying to raise military units. only two answered, for some reason I introduced myself to the 2 military units. then i was standing in a large room with people from work. we were doing something with paper work and going to different rooms to teach and or write what was on the papers we turned in. i was suppose to go to a far away place to reach out to some people, but the person in charge said i had to wait till the boss approved cause i was to late or would be too late. then the dream ended.

thanks for reading
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry