Antique shop, wedding veil and the ocean

Archived Dreams from 2014
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Antique shop, wedding veil and the ocean

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

in this dream i was in a antique and collectible shop. The woman there seemed to know my mom and she gave me the right to take whatever i wanted. I razed the place grabbing about everything good to my eye including old toys. I was heaping treasures as it was a type of a treasure hunt. At some point though the shop seemed to change hands. The person in charge was not keen of giving things away. I was still in the shop. Things seemed strewed about and junk. I saw though in a heap what looked like old drapes.I picked them up to set them up ,I saw a old cabinet that looked like a old type fridge. I was talking to somebody and opened it up and saw a door with groves in them that held things. There was lunch meat in it and as i talked i took it out and helped myself.
I left and walked down a street and saw a bride in her wedding gown and veil come out and walk down the street. I sensed something was wrong. I wanted to ask her for her wedding veil. Very near i saw the ocean, in large beautiful swells and waves come very close. Thats all i recall.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

bumping...
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

When you sensed something was wrong, what do you mean? Something wrong with the bride? Or, that you weren't dressed as the bride was and should have been? Or something else. In certain ways, the first part of the dream reminds of the prodigal son. And the last part reminds of the parable of the ten virgins.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

The bride seemed to be running from something. I was still in the mid set of being in the shop'rescuing' beautiful old collectibles and coveted her veil. I still can see the beautiful stormy swells of the ocean just feet away coming what ;looked like up the street.
james garner
Bronze Member

Post by james garner »

The antiques and connection to your Mother seem to speak of inheritance, whether good or bad. The drapes and the veil seem to speak of the need to conceal something. It could be saying that you have inherited something that is not good even though most of what you got is very good. That one thing that is messing it up for you needs to be ferreted out and dealt with so you will be fully ready to depart when the Bridegroom comes for the bride. The sea shore is a place of departure.
Hope this helps
sincerely James & Wendy Garner
Hope this helps
James & Wendy Garner
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Im a romantic a soul so a veil to me in RL means something beautiful. The bride seemed to be running from something in this dream.. a connection between aqua-ring old treasures and wanting to" grab" the veil( a ancient custom prob).. One is old 'treasures" the veil representing new?
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

BUMP!
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

There are many generational gifts The Lord has allowed to you of your choosing. But, there are things in your family's past which the enemy has ownership over. You still have the authority to access the gifts.

I will come back with further interpretation later. Need to find some symbols for the cabinet, your reason for talking so much.

You walking down the street can mean down the road you may encounter this. It is prophetic.

There is an anointing on the woman. She is the church, the bride. The veil is the purity and blessing of the church. You desire this in your own life and can access it from the church or by fellowship in church.

And in the near distance, a flood of the spirit is in your midst.

Ask Him for anything and it is yours. You have the ability to receive many things from Him. He is giving these things to you. Continue to walk forward towards the spirit. He is coming for your heart. Be prepared.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I believe that
Last edited by Jewels-inhisheart on Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I believe
It just came to me that three things i love .
antique and collect tables
2 wedding veils and vintage dresses
3 the ocean.
three things i enjoy in real life.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Re: Antique shop, wedding veil and the ocean

in response to blue dreamer.. though i know this is a little old,, ur response has hit a cord with me.. can u elaborate more fully... u seem sure in your wording of the meaning of this dream..and i desire further insight.... i dont remember my dreams much anymore,,but this one i did, thanks.