maid quit working for me

Archived Dreams from 2014
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

maid quit working for me

Post by ginasings4him »

I had this dream that I had this maid that worked for me. I was at my house (although in the dream it looked like my house I grew up in). This maid came to the front door and knocked on it (she was a foreign woman, either Asian or Bosnian?) - I opened the door and she told me that she couldn't work for me anymore because my home wasn't a good representation of the Christians we claim to be and that we don't witness to anyone. All of a sudden there was this man that started working for us that took her place that didn't care about faith.

Any clues? I don't know if this is actually talking about me and my household or if it represents the church or what? I am a Christian and feel I try my best to be Christlike - I sort of felt convicted after this dream to try to witness to people more. I think I do that well on Facebook but in person tend to have a harder time to witness to others at work or in the marketplace.
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

bumping up
benny

Post by benny »

Hi Gina,

The dream is about you.

The dreams suggests that even since growing up you have felt like you are not good enough in some areas of your life. The enemy is trying to condemn you to be a better person and to try to work hard to be good. When we allow condemnation into our hearts it can put us in a place of performance of trying really hard to be good which causes us to feel cold towards God inside.

I believe the Lord would encourage you that He is able to make your life beautiful and make you a witness to others. When God cleans your house it is His light that shines from it. I believe God is encouraging you to rest in Him and allow His work within you to shine through.

I would also encourage you to meditate on romans 8 (whole chapter) Rom 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Bless you sister, i do believe God is going to do something wonderful through your life and that many will see His light through you.

Blessings

benny
Beautiful
Gold Member

Post by Beautiful »

Is this the way you feel today or in the past growing up? Childhood home represents issues of the past yet in the dream it was your home, the past coming to the present. The enemy is the accuser of the brethren. A foreigner working for you, the Lord says he causes the alien to serve (isaiah 60:10, 61:5) us but this foreigner/alien is accusing you about your works. Enemy always uses the law to accuse, the law is holy, just and good, so agree with your enemy swiftly and you can by faith go before the courts of the Lord in faith on behalf of your you and your family line and ask the Lord to forgive you and your family line for not walking in faith, fear of men, or drawing back. Forgive your generations for falling short. Ask the Lord to judge the enemy and to destroy any pattern that is not after the pattern layed down by Jesus, that history not repeat itself. Ask the Lord, our chief intercessor to raise up intercessors for you and your family not after the will of men but after His heart to change the course of your lives and break the decisions, agreements, false peace treaties with enemy ,patterns set by you and your lineage consciously or unconsciously and nail it to HIS Cross and cleanse it in HIS BLOOD.Forgive your lineage. Go a step further and ask the Lord to raise up more intercession, even apostolic and prophetic intercession on your and families behalf and to send angels to protect and minister to your family that you may fulfill all His good will and pleasure.
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

Thank you Benny - I receive that encouraging word! :)

Thank you Beautiful - there are things needing to be broken in my family line - my husband and daughter have some bitterness and unforgiveness and often are negative and speak negatively and with contempt against people or family members that they aren't pleased with. I understand their viewpoints and agree with them, although I don't try to judge them too much, and try to forgive them, and move forward trying not to talk about it so much and harp on it. They seem to like to talk negatively about it all the time and it drives me crazy being in that negative environment. I try to speak life and forgiveness but it doesn't seem to help them that much. I will try praying as you suggested and I will take all prayers I can get in that regard. Thank you and God Bless! :)