In labor about to give birth

Archived Dreams from 2014
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

In labor about to give birth

Post by ginasings4him »

I had a dream that I was pregnant and went into labor. I could feel the pains of childbirth in my dream and I asked someone to call and bring me to the hospital. I remember waking up with chest pains from this dream.
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

bumping up
benny

Post by benny »

Hi Gina,

God is doing something really good in your life. You are on the verge of a breakthrough, a time where the things God placed in your life with begin to emerge. there are things God has promised you that will begin to open up. It will be a time of increase and multiplication.

Before the breakthrough we often go through a season of labour. A difficult time of warfare where it seems like all hell will break loose. When God was going to bring promotion to David he rose up goliath.

God would encourage you during this time that He is with you and will accomplish what He has promised. He does not want you to be worried, He is in control.

(i know i overstepped the dream interpretation a bit but i do believe that is what God is saying)

blessings

benny
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

Thank you Benny - I receive that - sorry it took me so long to respond, I haven't been on recently. God bless you and thank you again! :)