in the navy

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

in the navy

Post by spiritledd »

I was in navy I was on submarine being punished ...had to hold arms up above me and continuously turn these valves really fast with fingers ...I was starting to wear down, when we saw another sub and we maneuvered just in time to sink it with torpedo ...it was much bigger and more powerful ...ours was older ...this one was newer

in gay community fair, saw friends from past ...there was weed dealing going on ...saw smiley face on street ...started erasing grease build up from cars with eraser, so as to see the smiley face better ...mostly the on one edge of painting ...people seemed very upset and shocked by this ...on one side of river walking with Connie and Ferris from high school ...earlier they were Kim and Danielle from Spokane

I saw dead body of prostitute in river ...some one dove in and recovered it ...earlier I was with Ben and Matt ...I was trying to introduce them to the girls, but stopped to look at computer screen that had homosexuality started to watch ...then thought... hey, wait a minute I am not homo ...besides, Matt was coming around the corner, I did not want him to see

lost site of the girls ...theme in this one seemed to be homosexuality, and me being Christian and how to relate to them ...a man Tim from high school, that was said to of had an affair with teacher, told me... write stuff to sell on their website ...I remember trying to find the view of the girls tree, to get bearings on where I was, so I could find girls again

also remember seeing Tracy, a gal I dated IRL when wife had cheated on me with neighbor and would not be intimate with me anymore, this is when I was 20 ...she had a huge stack of money of thousands ...she was paying for college ...I hugged her and said wow that is awesome I am proud of you

saw Mom, she said she was world drag racing champion at one time ...I said Mom that is not right, maybe you thought you were because you were champion of local competition ...and explained about top fuel dragsters and stuff that she did not know ...she realized she had got it wrong