Called?

Archived Dreams from 2014
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Called?

Post by Mary Cherry »

In this dream that I had this morning, my mother was in the pulpit preaching. IRL she is 89 and yes she is still preaching; glory to God! She is a retired pastor. But in the dream, I was sitting in the audience listening to mom preach. I thought to myself that she is doing a good job and she doesn't need me, so I got up and walked out of the church. While in the vestible, she came out the pulpit and got me and bring me back in and lead me to the pulpit. She told me, "I called you to preach the gospel. I called you to go out and preach the gospel". She then laid her hands on me. EOD
I called her this morning and told her what I saw. She called me back about one hour later and told me that she had a dream this morning where she was preaching and she had on a white robe.
benny

Post by benny »

Hi Mary,

I am sure you must understand the meaning of the dream.

You both had the same dream which means that the same calling, gifting and anointing on your mother is also upon you. You may have walked away from the calling thinking you are not needed, but the Lord is calling you back to His purpose for your life.

Blessings

benny
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Thank you Benny