Dream of fighting with demonic spirit

Archived Dreams from 2014
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Dream of fighting with demonic spirit

Post by ginasings4him »

I had a dream that I was living in this big house (reminded me of the Amityville Horror house - which I've had several dreams of in the past of me living there and its haunted). Anyways I was trying to close the front door and this demonic spirit kept trying to open it. I kept trying to force the door shut with all my might and each time I would say " I take authority over you, you must leave in the name of Jesus". I kept struggling with this demonic spirit over and over with me trying to shut the door and the resistance I got back from it to keep it open. I kept trying to shut the door and said that over and over. Each time I said it - it was easier for me to shut the door, like the demonic spirit was weakening and leaving.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

You may have opened a door or have a spirit intent on having influence in your life.Could God be telling you that you need to stand strong, not in your strength, but in JESUS. You already know this but o prepare for spiritual warfare on this level of persistence you must
quickly call upon the Name of Jesus so it will be 2nd nature to you. I personally believe the world is about to see evil unleashed as never before. We need to be prepared so that instead of seeing the situations with our "fleshly eyes" (and fear, as this evil is *powerful*) we must immediately call upon the Name of Jesus as HE is our ONLY hope

I think you were being told that He Who is within you is greater than he who is in the world; greater than anything that may come against you. You know how to respond. You need to remember who you belong to and call upon him instinctively.
There is VICTORY in the Name of Jesus!

Just my impression.
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

Thank you Starfire! There is victory in the name of Jesus! I'm standing on that.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Also in spiritual warfare, covering yourself in the blood of Jesus is extremely important. Say, I cover myself in the blood of Jesus, and draw a bloodline around me from my head to my toes. You cannot touch me.

They hate the blood of Christ. Close a door that you have allowed open because they will form legions. And ask from protection in your dreams while you sleep before going to bed.

Praying blessings over you.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom Gina. I just wanted to add that if the demons had the power to resist you as evidenced by them opening the door, you may want to ask Holy Spirit if there is anything in your home or life that has allowed these forces that ability.

Praying Holy Spirit gives you wisdom and understanding as you seek Truth.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

I can say that I am not pleased by what some of my family members in my home choose to say or watch on television, etc. So in a sense, this could perhaps allow things to come in that I don't approve of but can't physically stop, as everyone has a free will to say, watch, do what they want. Although I will continue to pray as I always do for all my family members to walk in the will of God for their lives and that all that junk the enemy is trying to influence over them be broken in the name of Jesus and they will walk in the ways of the Lord God!

I won't ever stop warring on behalf of my family. God's promises are true and they will come to fruition.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Amen and I agree with you!

Kat Kerr shares lots of revelation on how to take authority over the enemy on behalf of our loved ones. Her words greatly encouraged us especially with loved ones who were going through extremely tough times and often walking in places where we knew only God could reach them. Many of her video links are posted on Sharing His Fruit should He lead you that way. Shalom.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

Thank you - I will have to look into that :)