Dream of killing lots of flies with bug spray

Archived Dreams from 2014
mosemlm@yahoo.com

Dream of killing lots of flies with bug spray

Post by mosemlm@yahoo.com »

Hello. Everyone,
I need help with this dream.thanks

I dreamt I killed a lot of flies with bug spray in two different rooms. One room was a room in the house I grew up in.

On a different night I dreamt I killed a roach.
Thanks for your help!
Matilda
rarara
Gold Member

Post by rarara »

Hi Matilda

This is not an interp at all. I’m just learning….

Definition from Bible Gateway; Beelzebub
(Gr. form Beel'zebul), the name given to Satan, and found only in the New Testament (Matt. 10:25; 12:24, 27; Mark 3:22). It is probably the same as Baalzebub (q.v.), the god of Ekron, meaning "the lord of flies," or, as others think, "the lord of dung," or "the dung-god."

As I understood it when I read the Scriptures in context, I saw that the first mention of Beelzebub was a direct maligning accusation about Jesus’ identity and the source of His authority.
Beelzebub is not even mentioned in the Old Testament. And the disciples were accused likewise. This was a very serious accusation and Jesus said it was blasphemy against the Holy Spirit…..

“It is sufficient for the disciple to be like his teacher, and the servant or slave like his master. If they have called the Master of the house Beelzebub [master of the dwelling], how much more will they speak evil of those of His household. So have no fear of them; for nothing is concealed that will not be revealed, or kept secret that will not become known. “ Matthew 10 v25

Flies and roaches represent unclean spirits and even in the natural we can see this.

There are two rooms in your dream. The room from your childhood home could be something from childhood and the other room may show that it is still affecting your life today. If it is about your family it could be a generational thing.

Could false accusations and maligning against you or someone in your family be something to do with it? Or gossip? Like the Scripture above?

Anyway, you are equipped to deal with whatever it is or was, hence the bug spray! You killed them!

"And Jesus summoned to Him His twelve disciples and gave them power and authority over unclean spirits, to drive them out, and to cure all kinds of disease and all kinds of weakness and infirmity. "Matthew 10 v 1

Also the phrase “No flies on me!” comes to mind. Which speaks of swiftness and cleverness. Think of an Australian with the corks around his hat keeping the flies away. It can also mean that you are not easily deceived.

How did you feel when you woke up? Was it like something had been accomplished or did the dream trouble you?
benny

Post by benny »

Hi,

I think the dream speaks of God enabling you to destroy the power of the enemy in people's lives. The key to it is what you have broken free of and overcome in the past. The same way you broke free/overcame personally, God will use so you can set others free. Your personal victory will bring victory for others.

---------------------------------
The dream is about you.
Spray= God's power to destroy the enemy
Flies = Unlcean, demonic influence, curse
rooms= places in peoples lives
past room - Past or generational issues in peoples lives (owner of room)
unknown room - future people
-----------------------------------------------

The rooms you mentioned were not in your house hence the interpretation, if the rooms were in your house then the meaning would be very different. If you have any questions feel free to message me. As always if it doesn't fit don't receive it :)

Blessings

benny