my long lost friend

Archived Dreams from 2014
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

my long lost friend

Post by TamaraLynne »

I dreamt I saw a horse at my front door. I was upstairs in a bedroom looking out front and I saw this horse and got so excited but the horse looked as if he was going to leave and I said " wait!! Don't leave!!!" The horse curled up like a dog would when it is resting and waiting...so I run down one flight of stairs and in front of me is a long tall window where the bend to the second flight of stairs start...I reach the front door and fling it wide open and run with my arms open wide and I wrap them around this horse which is now standing. Now I feel like a child as I hug this horse...the horse is HUGE! The top of my head barely reaches the start of the horses chest....it feels as if I have known this horse my entire life and we have been reunited. The horse lowers his head towards me and with a gentle touch of his nose it is his way of giving hugs.in this dream the sun is very very bright...everything is brightly lit up by sunshine...the colors on the horse are many many colors including blue
benny

Post by benny »

Hi Tamara,

Sounds like a beautiful dream.

What does the horse mean to you? Do horses have any special significance to you?

I would say this dream talks about God giving you a vision for your life many years ago, but it seemed like it might never happen. I believe God would encourage you to embrace and pursue what He placed in your heart because it's not too late. As you do this you find that God's plan and purpose will fit you perfectly and it will bring out the real you. The blue on the horse could speak of revelation and the Holy Spirit.

As always if it does not fit don't receive it

blessings

benny :)
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

Thank you Benny :-)
Horses actually mean a lot to me...in real life my favorite horse is the gypsy vanner or also known as gypsy cobs...I call them the angel horses because they are so beautiful. They also have feather around their legs and feet and they have a beard :-D they also remind me of unicorns because of the feather and the beard. But like I said the horse means so much to me and in real life even though they are powerful they are gentle and they are not preditors but they are prey animals so they are a bit scared of what they are not familiar with...Jesus is seen in the bible on a horse...as a child I use to love pretending to be a horse....

In a dream a few years back I had a dream where God said I was an apostle and I said I would try to be a good apostle...

Then I had a dream of being on the roof of a tall building...before I got to the roof I was taken through the levels or floors of a building that was not quite finished on the inside with steel beams everywhere and then once on the roof it was water everywhere and across the water was an island and palm trees and horses...a young cream color gypsy cob horse was trying to swim to me but went over the side of the building...the whole side of the building was a waterfall...there is a name for this kind of pool but I can't think of it right now..on the corner of the building hung the horses reigns with water cascading ...then in the dream I'm on the ground next to the building and the walls are glass and kinda mirror like...then inside I see a pool for swimming and the water is very blue and it swirls up up up to catch another horse with a rider on his back that took a leap of faith off the rooftop.

So I know that horses can have many meanings in dreams...for me i think they mean a move of God ...and sometimes I wonder if it has to do with the angelic...or it could relate to apostles..

But I tend to over think things :|
benny

Post by benny »

Ah i see, if horses mean something to you specifically that is fine. generally horses represent the work of the holy spirit through a person.(or work of the flesh if negative). It generally means work or a specific time. It can also speak of strength, power and conquest. the problem with symbolic language the meaning changes acording to the context.

Thats why in your dream above the horse represents the work God has called you to do. It is also why you felt so complete when you embraced the horse.

Blessings
benny
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

:like: Thank you :-D