car tried to hit me but i jumped high

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

car tried to hit me but i jumped high

Post by spiritledd »

some one from hometown tried to run me over with their car ...but I was able jump high and stay in the air ...then I saw the car parked and so took it apart ...then two other guys and i walked to a cave and we were all hooked up to machine that had power and it made us say "confess" "promise" "serve" and "protect" each time our faces turned red as power flowed thru us like being electrocuted and that is when we would say a word ...it was like being given super powers ...but first had to make it right by confessing ...then folks had property and I was going to buy small plot next door and stepdad and Mom and I were on a bus dad seemed seemed bothered mom got off bus ...I was hurt he did not want me for a neighbor ...started walking in rain and was with woman and these college girls were to slow and I could not go around so I asked then to speed up they did but then said to woman we have some clothes for you guys ...so I stopped and woman was handing me running clothes while I was in high up dressing room ...we seemed to have our own language like Spanish and the girls laughed because they thought it was cute I was not really mad but seemed to have tone in my voice ...I think joking mad ...I was telling her no about wearing those black and white underwear and spandex ...but finally agreed