Car dream

Archived Dreams from 2014
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Car dream

Post by BlueDreamer »

Hi I'm new. I need help interpreting some dreams. Anything is appreciated!

I was sitting in my room cross legged. And I was happy and excited. I was looking out of my two windows. Everything was white and it was snowing a lot. Just a light, fluffy snow. Not hard. Just lightly snowing with the sun out. They were huge and I was watching it snow. When I looked down onto the drive way I saw this guy (I know him in real life) trying to fix his car. It was silver. And he looked up into the window and smiled a very warm smile. He started to wave at me and I could feel he was excited to see me. While he was waving, his car started to roll into the street towards my car. My car looked like his car, it was silver also. He saw it and he ran and put himself between my car and his car and stopped his car from crashing into mine.

He somehow stopped it and then I gave the signal for him to come into my house. I remember thinking that my front door was dark blue. And I was excited that I was going to see him. I ran down the stairs and let him into my house. He was happy. And he was in pain also. He told me he had just returned from Mexico and he was sun burned from it. He told me that it hurt a lot and bothered him. I told him that I would go and get him something to make it stop. So I went and grabbed some aloe Vera and rubbed it on him. The aloe Vera was green. I noticed that his sun burn was everywhere except around his eyes where he seemed to have sun glasses on. Then he and I laid down on the couch and he hugged me. I turned around and smiled at him and we laid there together and rested.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

really, if anyone has any insight, i'd love it. i've been trying to interpret this dream since February.
benny

Post by benny »

Hi,

Interpreting Dreams always starts with asking questions.

The dream is about you and the man.

Who is the man in the dream? (friend, neighbour, boyfriend, potential boyfriend or just a man). Does he have a particular job that you know him by? If he does not mean anything to you that is also ok.

thanks
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

DELETED
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
benny

Post by benny »

Hi,

Thanks without knowing who he was I wanted to be careful in the interpretation because if he was your neighbour it suggests you would have a relationship with him. Then I would have been very careful in the way I presented the information. Just as a rule we should always be careful when telling people about relationships/marriage/babies etc.

---------------------------------------------------

The dream talks about you looking into your future and seeing God’s grace and goodness. (windows and snow) it is a beautiful picture of God’s purity and grace covering you . Then you met this man. You both have the knowledge of God and have been redeemed (silver cars) but he was having some problems in his life and was struggling to fix them. When he met you he stopped thinking about his fixing his life and focused on you instead. This almost caused your life (lives) to be damaged.

Then you invited him into your life (blue door = communion – ‘that’s why I asked about the man’). He had issues in his life and was hurt by the way he treated by others and was going through a difficult time. You helped him to grow through these problems till he came to place a rest and peace.

The dream just seems to give a picture of what happened rather that instruction. Did you have this dream before or while you met him? Does this mean anything to you?

Blessings

benny
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

DELETED
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Also, he was returning from Mexico and that's what burned him. I can't interpret what Mexico means. Any ideas?
benny

Post by benny »

Hi,

I don't think the dream promises anything in the future but it is for you to decide what sits with you. If you already had that effect on him while you were intimate then the dream has already happened.
Here are the symbols in your dream so you can decide how the pieces fit in. I should have done this first then it would have helped more. (i am learning too :) )

------------------------------

Because you have shared your story and the context of the dream it could mean something entirely different. God gave you the dream and you know what happened so the pieces of the dream can easily fit into it.

Snow - purity and grace

window - vision and future

house - your life

Silver - redeemed, knowledge of god

car - your life

Fixing silver car not walking with God, issues in his life, life not working or functioning properly,

Green balm - green could talk of growth but it could also mean carnal, envy or immature depending on the context. Balm is something you rub to make people feel better could be carnal or growth. The green balm could also suggest it is a carnal relationship, jealousy or that it healed and caused growth.

stepping between the cars to prevent them crashing Him stepping between the cars could mean that he prevented your lives coming together or that he prevented them crashing and causing damage.

The eyes could mean a number of things and i dont really know. The eyes are a window to the heart 'eyes of the heart' so it could suggest he concealed what was in his heart. I really am not sure.

hope that is of some help
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

And the fact that the cars were the same?
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

DELETED
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Mexico=heat, dryness. South=lower place. Most likely a symbol of a hellish place, or lack of a wholesome/good spiritual path (waterless) Matthew 12:43 ""Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places" seeking rest, and does not find it."

The couch is not a place of marital rest (bed in bedroom). It is a place of social communion, or friendship. A couch is in the living room/family room where we receive guests and spend time with others in a non-intimate way.

Balm=healing, green=growth. ....because true healing and growth comes only from God, I feel that the green balm indicates a "type" of prayer that the Lord is pointing out to you to pray (balm you are "applying").....a prayer of emotional and spiritual healing in the area of your own (and this mans) hearts for growth and maturity. I believe that the Lord is revealing this "maturity" in many aspects of both of your lives, will occur. Your anointed prayers will help you both and will result in more peace and rest for you both because the hand of God will move into all the spaces of your hearts.

Our strong desires can blur the Lords words, symbolic speech, and skew how we perceive His intentions and leadings. Let go and release your heart into the Holy Spirits hands. Keep your eyes only on Him, and a clearer perspective will come.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

DELETED
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

You are welcome, and we thank the Lord together.
"Let your dreams be bigger than your fears, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings."
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

DELETED