Hash Star jeans from the 70's

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Hash Star jeans from the 70's

Post by spiritledd »

went to Italy and they had different rules ...everyone was controlled ...not allowed to speak ...or eat what you want ...had to sit and stand where you were told ...had to go where you were told

big earthquakes were happening they earthquake proof buildings ...I was being forced to sit by woman and I was not allowed to eat what I wanted ...I was being condemned for not raising my son ...and then I rebelled ...then it turned real bad ...saw man getting pressed under a huge man hole cover his head was out though ...finally squeezed him until his body was gone and his head was alive ...but when it was lifted he died ...this was done by big robot driven by evil man ...it was like it was like man being squeezed was me but not me

something about ex mother in law and furniture and clothes from salvation army being delivered and me watching racing on TV and man died I wove four eating forks together ...it seemed like family was trying to draw me out of my apt

I was wearing old Hash Star jeans from the 70's ...I also remember 4 doors that converged in the center of the house each in a corner of room reminded me of N-S-E-W on map and 1st ex was very surprised that they were all connected when I showed her ...at each place she seem be not for me but against me and trying deceive me

then I was in car with ex father in law and there was a thousand meter race going on that was from Australia I joined it then 1st ex Vera took my seat in little white truck with her dad felt like was tricked IRL she had large family and she had there help I had no help i felt out numbered