office job in real-estate

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

office job in real-estate

Post by spiritledd »

on bus to job interview ...wife was bus driver she had something wrong with her skin ...I saw rawness through her clothes I don't think anyone else could ...I said it would be okay, and hugged her ...she had lady friend or co worker who was maybe training her there who seemed to like me ...they dropped me off and wished me luck ...I started flapping arms and flew to a business center that was all lit up like many neon's ...landed right thru roof into to hall ...had yellow business shirt on hair in pony tail ...two women secretaries interviewed me ...went very well, in fact I was very charming ...when one asked my age I said well I'm like an older James Bond then I saw two children boy and girl ...and I said hey I know your dad ...got the job it was in real-estate ...they sent me into office with two guys ...who said they liked my shirt ...asked if I had more because we were to meet an important client next day ...this was about fence posts ...and I put "color" at top of yellow tablet because they were talking about the color of posts ...I think they were talking about wood but in my mind I saw metal instead of wood posts ...posts were decorative antiqued like metal on a lamp in living room ...I told them about living in country but I was going have to relocate ...heard... "inane" and "woodshed" I also remembered hearing... "walrus" ...which I believe may speak of the controlling mouths in my circles, that have great authority, that do harm thru curses, because of jealousy and competition and poor discernment