Secretary Files

Archived Dreams from 2014
Tilling Hopes Garden

Secretary Files

Post by Tilling Hopes Garden »

A woman was cleaning up dad's office she was a secretary where a whole bunch of dad and his associated used to work. There was no electricity, but there were lots of windows with blinds on them.

The secretary stayed behind to put everyone's belonging in order by writing their names on post- it- notes, then on the boxes. The items were placed in the hallway.

As I was walking through, I spotted dad's pile of things which were just papers and a black lap top case.

I wanted to add my name to the post-it-note to insure that dad would get his stuff, that they would know for sure who he was.

As I went to go find a pen and tag, I went into another room looking out the windows. I noticed it was all sand outside like a desert.

I could see people shooting, there were egg shaped bullets and bombs, they looked like a grenade that was WHITE in color.

Young people were being targeted. One Asian guy entered the room I was in and answered his cell phone, saying " I am here, I am safe, I'll come down in a second, I am trying to get out of here"

There is a lot of chaos ensuing outside.

I came across a desk with a bunch of office supplies like pens and tags. As I was trying to write my name on a tag, the black pen wouldn't work, the green pen wouldn't work, the charcoal colored pencil didn't write either. I reached for a blue desk pen and was able to write my name. I put the paper in a clear plastic sleeve and put it with dad's name w/ his belongings.

Thank you for reading my dream, any thoughts?

Hope