a message

Archived Dreams from 2014
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

a message

Post by BlueDreamer »

Sorry, deleting my dream
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

DELETED
Last edited by BlueDreamer on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Thoughts... you need to give a prophetic message to this person, but there is a lot of confusion on where/when to give the message. There may even be some past feelings getting in the way. The Phone to me is your communication line with God, and it is the only thing that can keep you moving forward is your relationship and communication with the Lord. Hope this helps you some.

in Christ,
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Does anyone know what the numbers mean or what the phone means and what it means that he has my phone. And why I can't get into my car without it. I'm having problems with the full picture.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Sorry I didn't get anything on the numbers except possibly some confusion or some misleading going on hard to tell.

BJC
freedinHim
Gold Member

Post by freedinHim »

These are some of the elements and what they mean.
These are from dream symbols. They are general,may not be specific to you but who knows-
Joseph -God will increase or add to blessing (children) or God exceeds
147-has a lot to do with love-intense love sometimes
3 -Reference to God or the Trinity
Garage-may refer to a church or a place of storage
#2-Division or witness
red-anointing or war
phone-communication (with God)
car-something you operate in, personal journey

bjcollin message is almost perfect-don't know if I want to add anything to it.
Yours
Freed In Him
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

I guess I'll just wait for revelation. I don't have peace about any interpretation yet.
allforHim
Gold Member

Post by allforHim »

have you looked at Isaiah 56:1?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

maybe #'s

Post by spiritledd »

maybe the revelation is in the book of Numbers?
allforHim
Gold Member

Post by allforHim »

when reading Numbers: chapt 5, 6, then 1; chapt 1,4, then 7, respectively, summarizing:

5- TELL the people of-- Deadly Sins: of physical and relationship....Moses, speak to the children of the Lord about leperosy sicknesses; tell them what to do, how to act, where to go to be healed. If sin against the Lord by husband and wife, "bed-wise", deal with the spirit of Jealousy this way and that way. He speaks of the issue of adultery and spirit of jealousy, the discernment of it, and ridding of it.

6- TELL the people of-- making vows: do it in fullest extent. Separate yourself to be kept clean and holy. If touched by the Dead, Cleanse yourself, confess, consecrate...again how, what, when, where.

1- Tell the people each has specific role to play in God's family for functionality; unity in separate posts.

1- The people received the word, listened and obeyed.

4- Tell the tribe of Levi their specific roles. Keepers of the Tabernacle.

7- It came to pass; it was done as the Lord told Moses to speak to the people. How to do it, when, where, what...all was in order and functioning and ready for immediate use. In the tabernacle, the "resting" place was made that Moses may go to and between the cherubim, heard the voice of the Lord there. He dwelled among his people, in the tabernacle.

quick recap: both physical and emotional relationship is your dream. spirit of jealousy is a familiar spirit.

9- Keep the Passover; proclaim, observe, do in remembrance all that the Lord has done to spare you and now bless you.

3-Tell them to count the lineage blessings to the House of the Levites, caretakers of the tabernacle. Give a portion of all proceeds to them. Set aside the first fruits of each generation and the monetary ownings aside for the tabernacle, for the Levites, because they are the Lords.

1- Tell them to encamp around the tabernacle; peace and unity be unto them as they do so, so they did.

6- Vow your vow. hold to it. stay steadfast, if anything should come along and cause you to be defiled, confess, proclaim, be set free and move on.

joe (joseph) was also one of the spies Moses sent out to see about the promised land. Increase--blessings.

do you feel you are struggling with the added gift of prophetic dreams and words God has given you? are you struggling to know that what you dreamed, heard, or seen is truly from the Lord?

The 561 seems to be the old...strict ways of confession, healing, recompense of old. true, it is based within the truth (#3), and the Father, Son and Spirit were all together in Old Testament working together on the old covenant, but Christ came and there is the new covenant (#8) New Beginnings. So Joe is telling you to discern the old from the new. No longer do we go thru the tasks of the tabernacle. We are now the dwelling of The Most High. :)

it seems to me as though this is a big concrete echoey garage with large support beams...similar to that of an outdoor multi level garage, but on the ground floor. level ground. that's where vehicles are housed, kept out of the elements. It too can be a safe dwelling for your vehicle of ministry.

relationship between the girl, her family and this guy to receive the letter: a word. a warning. There is spirit of jealousy. It's a familiar spirit; familiar = family; pueblo way = the way of multi family dwelling. Remember what the Lord has delivered you from. Set your self in the midst of other believers.

let your vow to be clean, renewed by Jesus, remain in tact. Do all that you can by removing yourself, moving to another place literally, but be surrounded by other believers who will guard you, lift you up and help remind you of confession and moving forward in forgiveness.

vacant apt. #2. There is a void in the new vessel. #2, to be born again. A second chance. Remember what His word says about being swept clean and if that very spirit that is cast out comes back to find it still empty?...brings back more worse than itself. It must be filled. you can not filled that void. Only the Holy Spirit is to fill that "void". "...be filled with the Spirit."

You almost tripped up. You almost got caught up in "something" over this guy...the wire set up by the enemy to cause you to fall. Of all things this man asks you to stop. i see in my understanding a cable-like steel wire. had you been caught on this wire you would have had a serious fall and potentially been really hurt. but you saw it. you were aware and could then see how to avoid it and not fall. but instead you listened to his voice instead. stopped and turned back to him.

he takes your phone, your key. he was holding you up in your ministry, from moving forward. Your phone (key) is your direct communication with the Lord. You can't hear the Lord if this guy takes your phone and begins to tell you he loves you. who truly loves you more? who do you love more?

This guys may very well be in right standing with the Lord, red sweater, clothed in Christ (old dwelling 561 to new 147), but you turned to him. By being with him, your lifeline is taken away, or ministry on hold. You have a specific word for him for you to be released. to move forward in your ministry. Be careful of any outside oppression of familiar spirits like that of jealousy which can easily allow you to be tripped up or take your ministry away by trying to be or do things on your own (your interest in the vacancy). Discern the Lord's voice above all others. It very well may look all bright and beautiful at the moment. But it's the Lord's voice, faith cometh by hearing...not seeing.

The Lord is truly bringing you through something pretty good. Hold fast to Him as your True Love.

This is what I understood through prayer. sometimes even the dreams offered up here may not be given all interp or any interp because God is still revealing or wants to use it for intercessory prayer for the dreamer. Anything that does confirm...toss.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

From what I gather of your explanation which I feel is accurate due to other dreams I've had, they have the familiar spirit of jealousy. I've also seen it in person from the girl. I have previously dealt with jealousy though I don't think in the same sense as others. Also, I know the girl also has leviathan from another dream I've had of her. And although he has taken my ability to communicate with The Lord and I have taken my eyes off God, he is telling the truth. Yes he loves me but I need to stay focused on Christ and not let my own desires drive actions or events to be.

I only believe this because the atmosphere of the dream went from muted colors to vivid beautiful colors and I awoke feeling at peace and curious.

I only have felt I should be praying for him, but also know I need to focus on The Lord.

Also, yes. I dream every night, several times a night. Sometimes I feel as if I cannot interpret completely. And only share those dreams which I cannot grasp. Do you have any suggestions? I have been trying to stay in the word and pray in the spirit to release the secrets the Holy Spirit has for me. Thank you @allforHim
allforHim
Gold Member

Post by allforHim »

all i can say is wayyyy coooool! :) For me, I don't receive dreams as frequently as you, but when i do have them, if from the Lord, (vs pizza dream...), they are vivid...extremely detailed. Some I have an interp or understand meaning. when this happens i know its a dream for me, not even necessarily about the other person in the dream. Great example like you said...you know you should pray for those who are shown to you in your dream.

Also, if I don't have a full understanding, sometimes I find that it is only partially revealed. Sometimes, for me, it is the Lord working WITH me. For instance, the most recent dream I had posted here, I understood part of it or rather, in part. And then real life events happened and the dream suddenly flashed into my mind and the Holy Spirit showed parts of it actually playing out. I believe that in this instance, for me, it was for teaching. kinda like "hands-on" action With the Lord. :)

So hang tight. Write 'em down. Re-read them. Apply the principle of the dream to yourself for any reproof, glorify God thru it, for it, and see if He guides you to intercede for someone if it wasn't entirely for you.

Be blessed. :) AllForHim.