tinfoil drug pipes

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

tinfoil drug pipes

Post by spiritledd »

on thanks giving I woke up, and my sisters were siting in my chairs in font of recording equipment ...they threw me an orange feather duster complaining of dust before I was even awake ...I was not clothed so wrapped blanket around myself and started dusting

went downstairs, felt like mom was still alive, and it was her house, but it was not ...overhead I saw short room divider that I had to duck under by refrigerator ...opened it and it was full of a lot of good food

I had girlfriend who who wanted me to go to church on thanks giving ...so went to church with her, but ended up by my self because I did not follow her out door

this church that was a temple type it was that pinkish light brown brown marble ...floor and pillars and all ...it was called "living faith fellowship" ...all the sudden my guitar rig was set up by the door

found 100's of orange picks under chair by rig ...I didn't care about them really, but one guy sure did ...he was trying to take as many as he could

then Dave K gave me ride to store still wrapped in blanket ...among cash I had, was a a partial 50 dollar bill

I was wondering will they take it ...it was half but length ways ...Dave ran up side of girl friends white car with his left front tire and made mark

saw girlfriend coming out ...said hi ...she was mad I did not spend thanks giving with her

got items then something was wrong with cash register ...and they shut it down to fix it... they pulled junk out from under the belt that clogged it up

there were two of these what looked like cigar shaped home made tinfoil drug pipes

I handed them to cashier ...I said what are theses ...they made a crackling sound