land, church people, islamic soldiers

Archived Dreams from 2014
sigmon2
Diamond Member

land, church people, islamic soldiers

Post by sigmon2 »

hi all had a dream this morning that was strange. hope all are well in the Lord.
it started with me at a place with other people. I had kids with me. there were men and women. something caused me to walk when I heard that something was going on and I went to look. no for the whole dream I am in one room. as I walk I see that I am big walking on a topographic map. the scale was something to be hold. I walked till I got to a mountain range and had to go a different direction. the mountains were blocking 2/3rds of the room in. there was no pass over them. I was as big as the mountains. the ground as I walked was like seeing a topographic map. I was like a giant walking the land.
I remember saying that the noises I heard was people fighting and dying in war and soon as soon as they fight no more they will come here. I also said something about them fighting with the volcano. as I rounded the walking area I saw where the mountains became a large door the walls after that. I saw a man fall thru the door, then another then more, then more and each time more fell in than the time before always increasing in number. they were Islamic soldiers. they were wearing black completely with like a military style clothing over that, old time style like many centuries ago. they were wearing a helmet the was like a metal cone like shape and it had a design around the brim.
each one was like the other, they were all the same. I walked past them yelling they are here to the other people. nothing and no one did anything to stop them or lock the door. so I walk up to a dresser like thing that had a cabinet. it was in front of a window. there were support poles and like a big in the middle of the room wall for sitting. there was a door to go out where I was and maybe a bathroom on the wall. the people here were Christians. all were in small groups.
I heard the women talking down to another woman about how she better get her life straight and they were going to tell her all about it. this was not private but loud. the woman left and was never going back out the door. the other 2 women, continued to talk about her and gossip about other things. I suddenly had a urge to change clothes. so I took my clothes off and started trying to find other clothes in the dresser cabinet. my butt felt dirty and I needed to go to the bathroom to clean up and put something on.
I remember digging around in the drawers and saw all kinds of stuff I did not need. I said something about my ex wife being gone. I turns and looked and saw the Islamic soldiers filling up the land and I tried to tell the people they just ignored me. I was standing there with nothing on and I wrapped myself in some white cloth hanging down or a flag.
I then looked back at the land side of the room trying to see. the people were ignoring all of it, by putting up rules, gossiping and verbally tearing people down. the dream faded out.
thanks for reading
scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

hmm. . . seems like I read someone else's dream recently (or maybe you had this in another dream too:
"wearing white cloth - maybe it was a flag?" And of course - white flags are surrendering.

I myself am one of those dreamers that has a hard time with symbolism. . .i'm more literal.

I do get thoughts for this dream though in certain aspects though.

Namely - first thought is that your eyes are opened wide to the spiritual realm. Which i think is important. . .because the world is more than just our own little room. God can have us aware & prayer cover more than just what we see with our own limited vision.

I personally am impressed with your proclamations!
"saying that the noises I heard was people fighting & dying in war. . .and as soon as they fight no more they will come here."
and it seems you were given their reason for war ' "fighting with the volcano". And of course volcanos are so unpredictable - and can completely wipe out & cover a land!

you were "like a giant walking the land." could mean you represent many. So the white flag here could represent Jesus covering on the people of that land.

I like the wall in the middle for sitting. . .could this be the prayer wall?

yuck. . .rules, gossiping & verbally tearing people down! That is a huge thing to avoid & WE all really should pray for people instead of being gossipy & tearing other people down. Maybe then we will see the real enemy & pray as led by the spirit!

Anyways Sigmon2 - felt led to share. . .praying for you.
Jesus is the Saviour
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi Shine, thank you so much for passing to me your thoughts. I too think if the church stood together better we would go a lot farther. Thanks again
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry