angels spoke to me

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

angels spoke to me

Post by spiritledd »

woke up scared cause I heard some one call my nickname behind the house ...it sounded very urgent ...still kinda spooked ...whole dream was about eternal salvation with my family and friends

saw angels and demons and talked with angels ...I thought it was really happening ...maybe it was?

cant remember the angels exact words ...but it was about the seriousness of salvation and that time was short and about assurance of my salvation, but also about some who I thought ok, but were not, and some who I thought did not make it, but actually did

saw satan as a dragon with fire all around ...pretty heavy and alarming dream I tell ya ...prepared blankets and buckets of water in a wood floor place in house where I knew the Lord was going take me up ...blankets were stiff like starched but clean yellow quilt ...I hung two up they seemed to represent two people who will be saved

saw moms big blue fleece blanket caught fire so I took it outside and put it out in snow there no damage ...saw man on property had fence around it we were praying so he let us in

I put a in red a U on wall and lit candle it burnt sheer see thru white curtain the man put it out ...man was talking good about me in front of crowd ...which is unusual because I am accustomed to the opposite

my candle was at 45 degree and white and burned very bright and very high ...went to crawl under fence and man said I will open gate for you ...tall and big blonde gal Lori from high school resisted Truth of Jesus she knew the truth but stubbornly resisted out of pride

the thing that really strikes me on this, is that nothing is as it seems,
and to keep going like I am, even though I am really suffering walking out The Lord's plan ....because it is worth it in the end

heard... "berserk"