pastor Dan

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

pastor Dan

Post by spiritledd »

was in high school pastor Dan was giving rides home to kids ...I was with them ...one kid lived out in sticks ...saw these two caramel colored lakes Dan asked about kid about his hover craft ...I was really struck by the color of lake I said wow sun was hitting it just right this because I thought they were beautiful ...one point Dan and kids got in different rig at spot where we ate some food at a little studio I used jam at

they left me there and used a different vehicle put food away and waited in car and played yuke to radio ...then we dropped another kid off ...little dog jumped on hood and fell off

stopped at store Dan wanted chew ...x asked for coffee on phone ...she said your stupid like "I love you" and I did same back ...Dan was like what? but kinda amused ...I joked about him getting stuck with me of all people on his one day off his eyes got big like he was agreeing jokingly too ...played recording of yuke to radio worship song

he asked did you leave me any food ...I said I left a holy portion ...kept calling him pastor John but it was Dan ...he thought coffee was tobacco for a minute until I told him no here it is ...it was gold can ...remembered first Holy Spirit word of the day... "bloodhoney"