loaf of bread

Archived Dreams from 2014
simpleservent
Bronze Member

loaf of bread

Post by simpleservent »

Hi everyone,

What does a very large loaf of bread in a bright white paper holder signifies? (Like the ones from supermarkets).

Thank you.
Lizzy
The Old Testament contains glimpses and promises of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, 6:3; Zechariah 4:6 and the Spirit rested on Jesus from His birth (Luke 1:35).
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Fresh Word? Just my first thought when picturing it. May Holy Spirit reveal the meaning to you :)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
simpleservent
Bronze Member

Re: loaf of bread

Post by simpleservent »

Keilani,

Thank you, so much. Very interesting! I also posted the dream. Amen that He may show me.

Lizzy
The Old Testament contains glimpses and promises of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, 6:3; Zechariah 4:6 and the Spirit rested on Jesus from His birth (Luke 1:35).
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Bread most often refers to the Word of God or what we are feeding ourselves on. (ref Deuteronomy 8:3, Matthew 4:4 )
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hi All, hope your day is blessed
Simple servant what an awesome dream! The bread (Word) shines so brightly it disspels all darkness and brings clarity and truth into this dark world. Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Blessings
simpleservent
Bronze Member

re:

Post by simpleservent »

Hope in Christ,

Thank you so much. Much blessings.

Lizzy