Long loaf of bread in bright white paper holder

Archived Dreams from 2014
simpleservent
Bronze Member

Long loaf of bread in bright white paper holder

Post by simpleservent »

Hi,

Very short vision/dream:

I am aware I am about to have dinner and a decision is made what will be had ( I have these thoughts). My father appears wearing a bright white shirt holding a very long loaf of fresh bread and it's paper holder (typical of Italian long breads) is very bright white too (was the main focus). I was no longer able to see my father's face because it was a extremely bright sunny day only seeing the shirt and bread being held. My father was at my door.

Much blessings, Lizzy
The Old Testament contains glimpses and promises of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, 6:3; Zechariah 4:6 and the Spirit rested on Jesus from His birth (Luke 1:35).
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Bread most often refers to the Word of God or what we are feeding ourselves on. (ref Deuteronomy 8:3, Matthew 4:4 ) Looks like your Father in Heaven has a whole loaf of His goodness for you. Awesome. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

i think its a heavenly visitation when the light is so bright all around that you can't see the person. Heavenly as in - the Holy Spirit.
Jesus is the Saviour
simpleservent
Bronze Member

loaf of bread

Post by simpleservent »

bjcollin,

Thank you, so much for the scripture,I love those..Amen! Yes it helps been looking Hebrew and Greek words.
Remember smelling the bread and couldn't wait to eat the bread.

Lizzy
The Old Testament contains glimpses and promises of the Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:2, 6:3; Zechariah 4:6 and the Spirit rested on Jesus from His birth (Luke 1:35).
simpleservent
Bronze Member

re: loaf of bread

Post by simpleservent »

Shine,

Wow! Yes, and Amen. I was overcome by the huge brightness. That struck a chord...amazing. Thanks.

Lizzy