A voice said: "this is a generational anointing"

Archived Dreams from 2014
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

A voice said: "this is a generational anointing"

Post by iluvyahweh »

Hello dreamers, Any godly insight would be appreciated,

In the dream, I was standing directly behind an 80 year old man. In my spirit man, I knew he was exactly 80. I did not know this man, or see his face. He was standing with his back to me. Next, a loud voice said, "This is a generational anointing."

Next, the spirit on the man came from the man and poured into me. It reminded me of Neo on the matrix, when the liquid began to fill his mouth, and take over his entire body when he was being unplugged from the Matrix - after he took the red pill.

In the dream, it reminded me of the time that the power of God went through me like a liquid lightning bolt, when my parents prayed for me one time. EOD. (21/09/14/)

Blessings,
ILY
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Awesome Dream. I have had many neo matrix type of dreams over the years myself. They are always awesome. As for 80, that is the age that Moses was when he came into his anointing and started leading the children of Israel as God commanded him to. (ref Exodus 7:7 ) Many people think that Moses had a pastor/shepherd anointing, and he had to learn that during his time in exile, but the type of anointing that was on Moses is a prophet's anointing (ref Deuteronomy 34:10 ) Generational anointing means that it runs in your family blood line, aka one of your ancestors had or still has this anointing, whether or not they knew they walked or still walk in it, it could be your parents or grandparents. Prophets see the big picture and they see differently from other people just like neo did in the matrix, they have an open communication pathway with the Lord. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Thanks very much for taking the time to interpret this, Brian. It is much appreciated.

The dream, was certainly awesome, it was a really powerful dream where I was basically overcome by the liquid.

Interestingly, I'm not sure if you know but in Hebrew, the number 80 is equated with the letter Pey or Peh, the 17th letter in the alphabet. The related pictograph for pey is a mouth, and by extension it means “word”, “expression”, “speech”, “breath”, and “vocalisation”. It also means to bring into reality through words, or command.

If the man is 80, I feel that the man represents a mouth, or rather a mouth-piece – which is someone, a man, who speaks for God. Moses was also 80 when he began to ‘speak’ for the Lord as you rightly say.

8 is also the number for new beginnings.
10 is often understood as the number for ordinal perfection in Hebrew.

80 (8x10) is traditionally the number associated with a new order of government

That's all I have on the dream so far, so thanks again for your perspective.

Blessings
ILY