strange pool and empty key ring

Archived Dreams from 2014
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

strange pool and empty key ring

Post by TexasTransplant »

No time for lots of details--baby twins in the house! Need help with this dream, feels important toward the end.

I was on a trip with my dad visiting the indoor pool. It was split in two sides. A very deep side far from where I was standing…I thought, "That's too deep for me to enter." Lots of people were floating there, though. My dad said excitedly, "There's Little Matt!," and tried to go over there. I couldn't make out Little Matt's face. (He's a cousin of mine that's struggled with drugs on and off his whole life.) I didn't recognize him at all but did notice the guy he meant and saw my Uncle Roger instead.
Deep end of pool was separated from shallow end (where I was standing) by what must've been clear plexi-glass or nothing at all. But the separation was very distinct and fascinating to me in the dream.

Next scene, I see a lady with a small baby dipping the baby into the shallow end (up close scene). Baby was very comfortable and swimming/breathing well just below the surface. Very nice scene.

Next I'm running down toward a beach with our friend Myron who has just come to work for our business IRL. My husband is nearby but doing something else and will catch up later. Myron points up in the sky to a long string being pulled by a small plane and encourages me to see it. I stop to look and the string is pulling a very large empty brass key ring (like one my dad may have used). http://www.avcokey.com/images/products/ ... 00px.1.jpg
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16