Really Need Interpretation - HELP!!!

Archived Dreams from 2014
chrisy
Diamond Member

Really Need Interpretation - HELP!!!

Post by chrisy »

Here's my dream. Your thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

The dream opened with me up and walking on a bright sunny day. Apparently I had gone out with a guy the night before. Suddenly I "knew" that apparently he had sex with me - I was shocked... I didn't know that I had sex, when? How? There was no EVIDENCE or knowledge of it ever happening... I was puzzled...

I looked down at my right foot and noted that his face was drawn inside of an oval-shaped circle just above the inner side of my right ankle. Again I was shocked... how did that happened? When? I tried to rub it off but I wasn't able to do so. It was a permanent drawing - it could not be erased!

What does this mean?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

not willing

Post by spiritledd »

the wording "he had sex with me" indicates you were not a willing participant ...not remembering makes me think of like the drug "Rohypnol" or slang "roofies" college dudes used to slip in chicks drinks to do a date rape? ...the oval shape reminded me of picture in a locket, like some one who means a lot to some one? ...it is a remembrance thing ...but also a branding, like proof of ownership? ...just thoughts I had ...hope it helps
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Hi Chrisy, in real life, or you married or single?
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Spiritledd and Mary Cherry - thank you both for your response. It is indeed greatly appreciated.

Spiritledd, you said:
"...not remembering makes me think of like the drug "Rohypnol" or slang "roofies" college dudes used to slip in chicks drinks to do a date rape?"
I thought about the possibility but apparently there was no evidence that it took place... no actual knowledge (except the subsequent "knowing"), no physical evidence, absolutely nothing... I was not even aware that I had spent the night with him. So very, very strange... I was puzzled...

You also said:
"...it is a remembrance thing ...but also a branding, like proof of ownership?"
Very, very interesting!!! Food for thought - thank you so very much!

Mary Cherry, I am single but the Lord has indicated and confirmed that He has appointed someone for me.

Again, thank you both so very much!
YSIC,
Cherry
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Hello again Chrisy, you wrote:
Mary Cherry, I am single but the Lord has indicated and confirmed that He has appointed someone for me.

Have you met this someone and if so, is he a believer?
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Mary Cherry,

No, I don't think that I have met the one whom the Lord has appointed for me.

I know the guy in my dream from some business related matters. In fact, on a couple of occasions he has encouraged me to "trust the Lord" instead of worrying about business matters in the way that I do.

YSIC,
Chrissy
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

Hello Chrisy

Having sex is another way of saying becoming one with someone.

God may just be saying that you and the guy in the dream have the same calling or gift. It does not mean you should marry him.

the face on your ankle is interesting, but i do not have an understanding
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom Chrisy--praying Holy Spirit gives you understanding regarding your dream. Some thoughts:

bright sunny day--makes me think of Light exposing darkness.

sex without your knowledge/consent--you unknowingly being taken advantage of

right ankle w/his face tatooed--possibly indicative of the influence he has on your faith...or the place he has been given in regards to your faith?

Asking Holy Spirit to help you put the pieces together sister. Never forget that we do not battle flesh and blood but it is satan who is our enemy regardless of who he attempts to use. The great news is Jesus has given you authority over ALL the power of the enemy! May His Spirit of Peace lead, guide and direct every step you take.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

Thesharpeningstone and Keilani - thank you both for your response. It is indeed greatly appreciated.

Thesharpeningstone you said:
"Having sex is another way of saying becoming one with someone."
Just before I visited the site and read your comment, that thought came to mind! Interesting, isn't it?

Keilani, you said:
"...praying Holy Spirit gives you understanding regarding your dream."
Thank you so very much!

and
"bright sunny day--makes me think of Light exposing darkness."
I didn't think about this! Good food for thought!

Again, thank you both so very much.

YSIC,
Chrisy