big fledgling eagles

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

big fledgling eagles

Post by spiritledd »

James Clemenhagen was movin ...saw great big fledgling eagles on the ground ...one was as Godzilla walking around ...some had female chicken combs on top of heads

it was explained that it was because of the season ...they were not in air ...like roosting or something ... they were in the road ...people just drove around them

went to storage unit and grabbed suitcases that were really heavy like they had weights in them ...it was snowing and he did not grab all of them, and did not shut the unit ...put suitcases in trunk of his car ...it was deep and had mud in it ...I felt fear

then at my house, I said if you will wait till get a little sleep, I will give you some clothes and a TV and stuff ...I showed him my room so he would wait, and he was surprised, because I had a lot off stuff ...I remember a yellow tie dye with blue dots on lamp shade

then I was on a flatbed trailer with white covering with others ...big red car engine was standing upright balanced on the shaft that connects to transmission ...it started to fall over ...my finger was caught on it, when it fell off trailer ...it cut my right index finger and was bleeding bad ...Sheri, a best friend's girl friend, who died IRL, peeled blood off, like it was jello, and the slice itself had no blood coming out of it

at a party that was thrown in my honor ...started in a gym with basketball going on, door was locked, and I was waiting with paper rolled up in my hand, like there were flowers in it like to give a girl, like a bouquet, but it was weed

then party was in the first house I remember living in, as a child, but no carpet, and a higher foundation ...I asked a woman who I had seen before sing/prophesy to sing over me

normally I don't get into this type of thing, because in past I have seen more of flesh than Spirit in it ...but being desperate, I said I will receive, and so she did sing and give a Word from The Lord ...and I did get a confirmation from Holy Spirit and did weep with great Joy at receiving it

back at different house I grew up in ...I had not slept in long time, and so I was weak ...saw a white and orange chainsaw cutting grass by itself ...mom was kinetically moving it

then it was model helicopter ...then I kinetically moved it ...then she ...kind of a kinetic tug of war

i was called downstairs, and sat on the porch, and Lori Glenn from high school was there to see me ...I was in underwear and dress shirt so I was embarrassed ...she looked pretty ...and looked surprised

saw friends who un-friended me IRL ...Son and husband were playing baseball ...I was trying to stay away from their family to honor and respect them

I kept trying to move away from them, but they kept popping up every where I went ...but their Son came up to me and wanted me to minister to him

then I was sleeping on a baseball field in-between pitchers mound and 3rd base

1st and 2nd base were on top a hill ...showers behind home base ...Son's mom came and quickly pulled my blanket off me ...first Word from Holy Spirit was... "Anastasia"